Victorian House with Free Parking, Garden, Smart T...
Car - easy access to M1 and Northampton town center (only 7 minutes drive away). There is street parking available directly outside the property free of charge and with no restriction.
Bus - there is a bus stop located 2 mins walk away. There is a service which runs every 15 mins and can take you to Northampton town centre. We recommend looking on the Stagecoach website for full information on their bus routes.
Taxi - we recommend using Bounds or Skyline taxi. Uber also operates in the area.
Electric Scooter Hire - there are various electric scooters dotted around the area available to hire via an app.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|45 Adams Avenue||N/A||N/A||N/A||£180.00||£180.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire extinguishers
A spacious and characterful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a private garden and free parking. The property can sleep up to 14 guests and is conveniently located with many shops, restaurants and bars only just a few minutes walk away.
Northampton General Hospital and BMI Three Shires Hospital is 10 minutes walk away and town centre is only 7 minutes drive away.
🛌 Bedroom 1 is located on the ground floor and has a comfortable double bed
🛌 Bedroom 2 to 4 has comfortable zip link beds which is arranged as two single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king size bed upon request
🛌 Bedroom 5 has two comfortable double beds
🛌 The living room has two sofa beds for additional guests and can be set up with extra bedding upon request
✅ 24/7 Self Check-In
✅ Free Street Parking
✅ Private Garden
✅ Free super-fast WiFi (over 100 mbps)
✅ Smart TV with Netflix and Virgin TV
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine and dishwasher
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot, baby gate and high chair can be provided upon request
Perfect for Contractors, Groups & Families!
🌟 Check out our profile to see our 5* reviews! 🌟
🌟 📩 Message us for exclusive discounts for stays over a week or month 📩 🌟
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.