Nottingham Wildcats Arena is 2.6 Nottingham is an excellent destination, for both business and leisure guests – and our apartments are ideally situated to ensure you can take full advantage of that. Whether you are staying in the city centre or one of the residential areas, you’ll have easy access to the city’s fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants, which includes a vibrant independent scene. Or why not go to the cinema, try your hand in an escape room, play crazy golf or visit one of the county’s many amazing museums and visitor attractions? If you’re here to watch sport, then the world-famous Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, the Nottingham Forest and Notts County football grounds, The Nottingham Tennis Centre and Nottingham Racecourse are all easy to access by public transport. And, you’ll find the National Ice Centre, which is also home to the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham where you’ll see some of the biggest names in entertainment, in Nottingham city centre.m from the apartment, while National Water Sports Centre is 3.6 km away. East Midlands Airport is 23 km from the property.
- East Midland Airport 22.6 km miles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 55.9 km miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Dyson Fans
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Classy, sleek, and stylish block of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments that will really make your stay feel like a home from home. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens with all the mod cons you need for a perfect stay! There is parking on-site and free WiFi. All beds are Super King Zip and Links which can be converted into 2 singles when requested. Please make sure to communicate with the team to get this prepared for you.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.