The Windmill House -
Nottingham is one of the key cities in central England’s Midlands region, home to a legion of attractions and the Robin Hood legend.
This beautiful gem is located on a quiet street just a 1-minute walk away from the recently refurbished King Edwards Park and just a 10-minute walk away from Nottingham City Centre. Guests can also head to the Lace Market area, once the centre of the world’s lace industry, while the Galleries of Justice Museum has crime-related exhibits that will astonish and horrify in equal measure.
Then there’s Wollaton Hall, an ornate Elizabethan mansion with gardens and a deer park.
- Nottingham Train Station 1.2 miles
- NCT Bus stop 1 miles
- Private patio
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Shopping service
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
The Windmill is waiting to give you the perfect stay in Nottingham.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, a newly refurbished kitchen and bathroom, with a separate dining and living space; this property is perfect for leisure and corporate travellers. You can enjoy Freeview TV and super-fast Wi-Fi in a clean and cosy house with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Contact us to stay in our amazing apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.