Our apartment is in a fantastic location as it is in the heart of Nottingham city centre, with shops and prime locations such as Motorpoint Arena and Nottingham’s stylish Lacemarket with plenty of great restaurants, cafes, bars and shops nearby.
Steeped in history and youthful energy, Nottingham is a medieval city that is both cosmopolitan and charming. Nottingham’s most famous attractions including the Castle, Market Square and City of Caves are all nearby and Nottingham Train Station is only 10 minutes’ walk from our front door.
The apartment is a 5 minute walk from the Royal Centre, Corner House and Nottingham Trent University.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£110||£100||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midland Airport 14miles
- Nottingham Train Station 1.1 miles
- Beeston 4.8 miles
- Nottingham Coach Station 1.1 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Maid services: Once a week
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Crusader Mezzanine is 1 bedroom corporate serviced accommodation which suitable for both short and long term stays. Our Nottingham based apartment is an ideal alternative to hotels whether staying for business, pleasure or a bit of both. Prepare your favourite meals in the fully equipped self-catering kitchen; relax on comfy sofas in the lounge; entertain in the open-plan dining area. Huku Kwetu offers you the space and comfort of your own home. All our short term rentals are furnished with a smart TV with Netflix, complimentary Wi-Fi, and offer secure car parking.
The kitchen is fully equipped with hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer, a kettle and toaster, cutlery, china and glassware and utensils. Any last-minute laundry needs are also catered for with a washing machine and you can find iron and ironing board in the cupboard under the too. The 4 bedrooms give you everything you need for a good night's rest with comfy single/double beds and bed linen provided, bedside cabinets - perfect for friends, families, insurance and people looking for long/short rentals, holidaymakers.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.