Bradgate House Apartment Nottingham
Bradgate House is ideally located with convenience store and leisure centre just around the corner.
Boasts just being minutes away from the City Centre and all the transport links in and out of the City.
- East Midlands Airport (EMA/EGNH) 16miles
- Nottingham Railway Station 3 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
Bradgate House is a great choice for a large group of friends or colleagues as well as family visiting Nottingham. Whether you’re travelling for business or holiday this is the place for you. An amazing variety of attractions nearby, including Nottingham Castle, Theatre Royal /Royal Concert Hall, Albert Hall, Nottingham Playhouse, Motorpoint Arena/Nottingham Ice Arena and Rock City.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.