Nottingham is an excellent destination, for both business and leisure guests – and our apartments are ideally situated to ensure you can take full advantage of that. Whether you are staying in the city centre or one of the residential areas, you’ll have easy access to the city’s fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants, which includes a vibrant independent scene. Or why not go to the cinema, try your hand at an escape room, play crazy golf or visit one of the county’s many amazing museums and visitor attractions? If you’re here to watch sport, then the world-famous Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, the Nottingham Forest and Notts County football grounds, The Nottingham Tennis Centre and Nottingham Racecourse are all easy to access by public transport. And, you’ll find the National Ice Centre, which is also home to the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham where you’ll see some of the biggest names in entertainment, in Nottingham city centre.
- East Midlands Airport 17.9 kmmiles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 57.8 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Gregory House has ample room and can confidently and comfortably accommodate 8-9 guests. The whole house has such a light and open feel and boasts - 4 Bedrooms - Smart tv - Free parking - Wi-Fi - Complimentary bath toiletries - 24-hour guest support Gregory House sits proudly on the vibrant stretch of tree-lined road called Gregory Boulevard. It's the perfect haven to enjoy the many diverse restaurants and local shops. If you fancy a visit to the city centre you can take the tram from the forest recreation ground or hop on a bus from Alfreton Road and you would arrive by the Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall or Old Market Square in less than 10 minutes. Being close to the city centre and just a stone's throw away from acres of green open space really means you get the both worlds during your stay with us in Nottingham.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.