Situated in the borough of Mapperley, you are a short walk from the hippest independent eateries, coffee shops and bars. The Old Flower Shop is definitely worth a visit, their New York Cheesecake is magnificent! If you want to slow down and just appreciate nature head towards the impressive green space at Woodthorpe Grange Park which is nearby. Nottingham is an excellent destination, for both business and leisure guests – and our apartments are ideally situated to ensure you can take full advantage of that. Whether you are staying in the city centre or one of the residential areas, you’ll have easy access to the city’s fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants, which includes a vibrant independent scene. Or why not go to the cinema, try your hand at an escape room, play crazy golf or visit one of the county’s many amazing museums and visitor attractions? If you’re here to watch sport, then the world-famous Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, the Nottingham Forest and Notts County football grounds,
- East Midlands Airport 21.5 km miles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 55.4 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Searching for the perfect pad for city exploration? Then look no further than our new one and two-bedroom apartments. This stylish bolthole envelopes you in a contemporary and sleek style and will be an ideal space to host your home experience during your stay in Nottingham. The apartment space feels light, open, and inviting. The bathroom is modern with lovely touches, including luxurious toiletries. The neat and minimalistic kitchen is all ready for you to whip up a treat whether you're in the mood for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The snug yet cozy lounge will be the ideal place for you to relax and unwind at the end of your day.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.