Nottingham is an excellent destination, for both business and leisure guests – and our apartments are ideally situated to ensure you can take full advantage of that. Whether you are staying in the city centre or one of the residential areas, you’ll have easy access to the city’s fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants, which includes a vibrant independent scene. Or why not go to the cinema, try your hand at an escape room, play crazy golf or visit one of the county’s many amazing museums and visitor attractions? If you’re here to watch sport, then the world-famous Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, the Nottingham Forest and Notts County football grounds, The Nottingham Tennis Centre and Nottingham Racecourse are all easy to access by public transport. And, you’ll find the National Ice Centre, which is also home to the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham where you’ll see some of the biggest names in entertainment, in Nottingham city centre.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 bed one bath||£120||£115||£110||£100||£97|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands Airport 15 kmmiles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 63.1 km miles
- Nottingham Station 3.7 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
Modern 2 bedroom house in West Bridgford. The house has a fully equipped kitchen, Smart TV with Netflix, and also has private off-road parking. It boasts very a comfy king-size bed and 2 singles.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.