Pearson house is located in the peaceful Street of Pearson in Netherfield, Gedling Nottingham, East Midlands close to Colwick Loop Road (A612) network.
The Pearson House is a walking distance to Victoria Retail Park, a very lively centre, with outlets like Macdonald, Costa, Subway, Next, Boots, B&Q, Morrisons supermarkets and a filling station just to mention a few. Given all these top notch features nearby, any guest can enjoy their stay in Robin Hood's city.
The nearest station, Netherfield, will help connect guests to the surroundings.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£120||£110||£105||£100||£95|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midland Airport 2.9miles
- Nottingham Train Station 4.3 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Situated in Nottingham, this is a cosy and spacious serviced apartment that delivers optimum comfort.
Offering a spacious and warm living and dining rooms, a fully fitted kitchen, a ground floor bathroom suite and secure off street parking space, all guests can relax in here. This is a far better choice than hotels, very cost effective for a group of contractors, business travellers, holidaymakers and tourists or even visiting friends and relatives.
A kitchen oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, drying and ironing facilities, microwave and a flat-screen TV are also included.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.