Ccitanie Serviced Apartment
Carcassonne is a good base to explore many historical places, wine cellars, surrounding villages, and visit the nearby seashores of the Mediterranean. Attractions in the area. The village of Minerve, 7km from "Les Oliviers", was a strategic Cathars point and an important stopover for the pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostella in Spain during the Medieval times. It was also the home of Simon de Montfort. Fontfroide's Abbey, one of France's most visited Abbeys is located at just 25km away. Carcassonne, the largest and best-kept Medieval Castle in the world, seen in a number of international films, is a definite must for anyone staying in our area. The town of Carcassonne also deserves a visit. The Canal du Midi wanders around the town's edge. The covered market should not be missed while an eighteen-hole golf course awaits the real aficionados
- Carcassonne Airport 25 miles
- Gare de Lézignan-Corbières 10.75 miles
- La Vache 79.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Security Alarm System
- First aider
- First aid kit
The property was carefully converted into a family home by your hosts. The same family has lived in this village since the 17th century. The home is filled with interesting furniture, paintings, drawings, photos, and crafts. A terrace covered with antique tiles provides an ideal spot for outdoor meals. It overlooks the pool and gardens and has a great view of the countryside beyond. The warmth of the village, the charm of the countryside, and the history of this family dwelling combined make it. The space from the covered stone terrace where you will enjoy taking all of your meals, one oversees down below both gardens where a variety of flowers abounds, the 11m x 5m swimming pool surrounded by a granite large edge, a great pool house and, in the distance for miles around, the countryside of vineyards, olive groves, and fields. Right at the edge of the terrace a sofa awaits you for an afternoon nap. Read a magazine or a novel, or simply admire the surrounding countryside!
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.