Cesseras Serviced Apartment
The nearby villages are free of tourists, even though it is within a short distance of many points of interest. The village is located in the Minervois, a part of the Languedoc Roussillon region. This part of France is known for its wines, which are constantly improving in quality. One of the latest wine labels is called La Livignière, which is well appreciated by Robert Parker, the renowned US wine expert. The area is often compared to Tuscany, in Italy, because of the similarities in the regions' agro-tourism resources. Both are known for their olive groves, olive oils, a wide range of culinary treasures, vegetables, fruits, cheeses (mostly goat's cheese), and of course their wines.The Languedoc region is full of history. The village of Minerve (7 km from the house) was a strategic location for the medieval Cathar sect and an important stopover for pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostelle in Spain during medieval times. It was also the home of Simon de Montfort, the medieval nobleman who crushed the Cathars. Another key site of the middle ages, the abbey at Fontfroide is 25 km away and well worth a visit
- Carcassonne Airport 25 miles
- Gare de Lézignan-Corbières 10.75 miles
- La Vache 79.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
The property is accessed through an iron gate making it safe for children. There's a charming patio/terrace where one can enjoy peaceful afternoon naps on a hammock under the tree, & great dinners al fresco. The 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom can accommodate 5+ guests comfortably. The owners have placed a great emphasis on the furniture around the house as well as a fully equipped kitchen as cooking is a fundamental national pass time here in France. After crossing the patio one enters directly into the living/dining room. A separate door enters the kitchen from the patio as well..
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.