RARE!Paris 4th CITE ISLAND Notre Dame-SUPERB VIEWS...
On the Île de la Cité, one of the two islands in the Seine river, in the centre of Paris, you’ll find the charming street of Rue du Cloître Notre Dame. Visitors may get a taste of the past and present of this attractive area of the city by walking down this historically rich street.
The Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the most well-known and popular destinations in Rue du Cloître Notre Dame. The cathedral's majestic exterior, stained-glass windows, and exquisite interior make it one of the best specimens of French Gothic architecture. The famed bell towers, which provide tourists with a sweeping view of Paris, are also housed within the cathedral.
The Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame is another well-liked destination on Rue du Cloître Notre Dame. This museum displays artefacts from the Gallo-Roman and other ancient periods that were found during local digs. With its archaeological legacy, the crypt teaches tourists about the city's past and offers a distinctive viewpoint on Paris' development.
Visitors have the chance to explore attractive boutiques and cafés on Rue du Cloître Notre-Dame in addition to these important sites, where they may sample regional cuisine and buy gifts. There are certain stores that specialise in things like books, jewellery, and antiques.
- Charles de Gaulle 20 miles
- Châtelet - Les Halles 0.81 miles
- Luxembourg 0.9 miles
- Cite 0.2 miles
- Cluny La Sorbonne 0.4 miles
- Cite 0.1 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services (Chargeable)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Based on the rue du Cloître Notre Dame which falls in the 4th arrondissement, you’ll find this grand and bespoke 3 bedroom serviced apartment with a total surface area of 103 m2. This special find can host up to 6 people at one time.
The elegant apartment is located on the 3rd floor of an authentic French building, built in the 20th Century. The property comes equipped with a variety of lifestyle appliances and modern contemporary furnishings, making it the perfect stylish apartment to satisfy your needs. With your first steps into the apartment, you’ll be greeted by a large entrance of 4sq.metres which opens up into the living room, kitchen, and bedrooms also. The living room is full of classy and traditional furniture; a well-lit area thanks to the three large windows which open to the street down below. To accompany the variety of furniture, the living room comes with large sofas, lounge chairs, a coffee table, a decorative fireplace, chest of drawers, all resting on beautiful hardwood floors. You’ll also find a large dining table here, suitable for all the guests to eat together.
Once you step through to the kitchen, you’ll find a bright, spacious area with a surface area of 11sq.metres, with light shining in from the two large windows overlooking the street. The kitchen comes fully equipped with modern appliances, including a breakfast table, microwave, induction hob, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, extractor hood, coffee maker, kettle, and toaster.
The three bedrooms in this apartment have been given a contemporary touch, with classy decor that falls in tune with the grandiosity of the apartment. There is one bedroom that is slightly larger (16sq.metres) and two that are both 12sq.metres. Two of these bedrooms have large double-glazed windows that open to a peaceful and serene courtyard. The master bedroom comes with a comfy queen size bed with bedside tables on either side, as well as a fireplace and shelves for storage. Not to mention, the master bedroom also has a private balcony with scenic views. The second bedroom also features a comfy queen-sized bed with a private bathroom attached, a flat-screen television, bedside tables, shelves, and a decorative fireplace. The third bedroom has a double sofa-bed, wall closets, and like the other two bedrooms, beautifully finished hardwood floors.
Thanks to the balcony and windows, all of the rooms enjoy excellent ventilation and a lot of natural light. This property has two bathrooms, each with a trendy bathroom design and modern fixtures. There is a bathtub in one bathroom but not the other. Both bathrooms have a shower panel, a wash basin, and other amenities. Also, fresh linens are swiftly substituted for those that have been used in the bedrooms or for personal use, and the flat is thoroughly cleaned.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.