NYU PARIS- LA NOTRE DAME/LATIIN QUARTIER
Situated at the corner of Rue Xavier Privas and rue St Severin, this family apartment is located in the heart of a lively district a few steps from Notre Dame Cathedral, easily accessible by metro or bus, and surrounded by museums, cafes and shops.
The Saint-Michel district stands across the 5th and 6th Paris districts, between the Latin district, the St. Germain-des-Prés district, and the Notre-Dame area. Rich in second-hand booksellers, restaurants, cafes, it is a real pleasure to wander through its small cobbled alleys. This district is cosmopolitan and touristy. In the evening, young people meet in front of the St Michel fountain, a famous lieu de Rendez-Vous, next to the RER and the Seine. During the day, the Sorbonne students roam around the neighborhood and fill the cafes' terraces.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16miles
- Orly Airport 10 miles
- Saint-Michel Notre-Dame 0.07 miles
- Saint-Michel Notre-Dame 0.07 miles
- Petit Pont 0.06 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 60 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The apartment is really beautiful and recently renovated & can house up to two people, in the most demanded area of Paris. It is located on the second floor of a very nice building, overlooking a pedestrian street and the beautiful Church St Severin.
It features a living room with a mezzanine (loft), one king-size bed, one sofa bed, cable TV, stereo, telephone, and air conditioner. The full kitchen features a stove, microwave, refrigerator, and washer/dryer machine. Full bathroom. All linen, cookware, and kitchen utensils are included.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.