OPERA BASTILLE - RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT ANTOINE
This lovely apartment is located only 400m to the east of Place Bastille. The entrance of this atypical rental in Paris leads to an entirely open space in a stylish and friendly atmosphere. The light color and the natural wood accents (wood flooring, furniture) are dominant in the apartment; so as to capture the natural light that this place enjoys throughout the day.
This is located in a now trendy part of Paris, and the street does not fail to attract the hip restaurants of the capital like the famous Italian trattoria East Mamma, famous for its pizzas as well as for its queue! The second most important place is none other than the restaurant Septime, which seduces you with its refined French gastronomy in a cozy setting. Finally, the gourmet address not to be missed under any circumstance: pastry chef and pastry star Cyril Lignac located on 24 rue Paul Bert.
Shopping addresses are not left out; we still find, alongside international brands, traditional brands, such as La Botte Gardiane, of unfailing loyalty to the expertise in the making of the traditional boot of the Camargue guards.
A well-equipped apartment with very good access all over Paris from the Place Bastille. Your nearest metro is of course at “Bastille”.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16.68 miles
- Orly Airport 11.03 miles
- Faidherbe - Chaligny 0.62 miles
- Nation metro station 0.62 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Safety deposit box
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 2
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This a typical rental in Paris is nestled in a nice courtyard. Renowned for its former cabinet-making workshops, this court is one of those secret spaces, forgotten by the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, which are the charm of Paris.
The peaceful atmosphere of this courtyard contrasts with a neighborhood known for its dynamism and its bohemian side, which thrills at the will of its several merchants, fashionable boutiques and unusual bars.
The entrance of this atypical rental in Paris leads to an entirely open space in a stylish and friendly atmosphere.
The light colors and the natural wood accents (wood flooring, furniture) are dominant in the apartment; so as to capture the natural light that this place enjoys from, throughout the day.
The kitchen, in gray lacquered and wood tones, has a dining table and opens up directly on to the living space.
The decoration plays with the subtleness of the old-modern contrast. It combines the beamed ceiling with the white patinated skylight and the sumptuous shepherdess armchair studded in velvet brown on one side of the room and on the other, the clean lines of contemporary sofas and reproductions of famous Franco-Russian painters, as well as cubist paintings.
From the living room, one reaches the bedroom, an intimate rest area where the minimalist lines harmonize with the warm wooded details. Being entirely private, overlooking the courtyard, the room is the token of a serene sleep. The door on the right leads to the bathroom with a shower and a bathtub, with Moorish-inspired tiles.
The bedding & washrooms
The sleeping space of this atypical rental in Paris consists of:
1 master bedroom with a double bed (160 x 200);
1 full sofa bed (160 x 200) located in the living room;
1 independent bathroom (bath and separate shower);
1 separate toilet.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.