OPERA BASTILLE - RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT ANTOINE
The district around Bastille in Paris, also known as the 11th arrondissement, is a vibrant and trendy area that is home to a mix of traditional and modern attractions. The Place de la Bastille, which was once the site of the infamous Bastille prison, is now a bustling square that is surrounded by lively cafes, bars, and restaurants.
Aside from the Place de la Bastille, the district around Bastille is also known for its thriving arts scene, with several theaters, galleries, and concert venues in the area. The Opera Bastille, which is one of the largest opera houses in the world, is a must-visit attraction for music lovers, while the trendy neighborhood of Oberkampf is a popular spot for nightlife.
Public transport in the area is convenient and efficient, with several metro stations serving the district. The Bastille metro station, which is located right next to the Place de la Bastille, is served by lines 1, 5, and 8, making it easy to get to and from other parts of the city. The nearby Chemin Vert station is also on line 8, while the Ledru-Rollin station is on line 8 and line 9, providing easy access to other parts of Paris.
In addition to the metro, several bus lines also pass through the district, making it easy to travel to different parts of the city. There are also plenty of bike-sharing stations in the area, giving visitors a convenient and eco-friendly way to get around.
Overall, the district around Bastille in Paris is a lively and dynamic area that is well-connected to other parts of the city through its excellent public transport links. With its mix of historic landmarks, cultural attractions, and trendy nightlife spots, it's an ideal destination for visitors looking to experience the best of Parisian culture and entertainment.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16.68 miles
- Orly Airport 11.03 miles
- Faidherbe - Chaligny 0.62 miles
- Nation metro station 0.62 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Safety deposit box
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 2
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This a typical rental in Paris is nestled in a nice courtyard. Renowned for its former cabinet-making workshops, this court is one of those secret spaces, forgotten by the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, which are the charm of Paris.
The peaceful atmosphere of this courtyard contrasts with a neighborhood known for its dynamism and its bohemian side, which thrills at the will of its several merchants, fashionable boutiques and unusual bars.
The entrance of this atypical rental in Paris leads to an entirely open space in a stylish and friendly atmosphere.
The light colors and the natural wood accents (wood flooring, furniture) are dominant in the apartment; so as to capture the natural light that this place enjoys from, throughout the day.
The kitchen, in gray lacquered and wood tones, has a dining table and opens up directly on to the living space.
The decoration plays with the subtleness of the old-modern contrast. It combines the beamed ceiling with the white patinated skylight and the sumptuous shepherdess armchair studded in velvet brown on one side of the room and on the other, the clean lines of contemporary sofas and reproductions of famous Franco-Russian painters, as well as cubist paintings.
From the living room, one reaches the bedroom, an intimate rest area where the minimalist lines harmonize with the warm wooded details. Being entirely private, overlooking the courtyard, the room is the token of a serene sleep. The door on the right leads to the bathroom with a shower and a bathtub, with Moorish-inspired tiles.
The bedding & washrooms
The sleeping space of this atypical rental in Paris consists of:
1 master bedroom with a double bed (160 x 200);
1 full sofa bed (160 x 200) located in the living room;
1 independent bathroom (bath and separate shower);
1 separate toilet.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.