Rue Mouffetard Serviced Apartment, Latin Quarter
Reputed to be the oldest district in Paris, the Latin Quarter can easily satisfy your cultural appetite with the mythical Pantheon, a symbol of the great figures who marked the History of France or the Sorbonne, famous and classy French University, recognized worldwide.
For your outdoor walks, head to the Jardin des Plantes with its large menagerie and specialized gardens, or even to the Luxembourg garden, created at the request of Marie de Médicis to accompany the Palace. The National Museum of Natural History with its majestic animals and the Institute of the Arab World, a foundation aimed at promoting this culture, are just a stone's throw away.
Other essential places for your night outings, discover Place Monge and Rue Mouffetard, full of trendy bars.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 19.6miles
- Place Monge .24 miles
- Place Monge .24 miles
- Monge .21 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
A former artist studio, this atypical apartment opens its doors to you on the ground floor of a small private courtyard of a bourgeois building in the 5th arrondissement of Paris.
Enjoy an unusual and artistic place away from prying eyes in the rue Edouard Quenu, former French surgeon member of the Academy of Medicine. With a surface area of 50 m 2, the Mouffetard mixes history and art of living on two levels with a magnificent glass floor, a true wonder of modernity. Furnished with creations of Parisian artists and vintage objects, the main room is divided into 2 living spaces. The living area includes an elegant sofa and a leather armchair. A computer is available to you with Wi-Fi.
Friendly and open to the living room, the American kitchen is fully equipped for your dinners on site.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.