PALAIS ROYAL SERVICED APARTMENT
Fashion, Culture, History and Class is the summary for the 1st arrondissement of Paris also known as the Louvre. It is one of the liveliest districts of Paris, filled with many tourist hotspots and at the same time it is filled with locals. You will find the world-famous Louvre museum here along with many Haussmann era boulevards and parks such as the Tuileries and the Palais Royal. Filled with 17th century architecture you will find almost every high-end fashion brand here, right from boutique designers to luxury jewellers along the chic Rue Saint Honoré and Place Vendôme. The shopping district of les Halles is found along Rue de Rivoli in an underground mall.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||€1400||€1350||€1300||€1300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 15.8miles
- Palais Royal 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The 2-bedroom Saint Honore vacation apartment is in the lively 1st arrondissement of Paris, mere steps from the Palais Royal and the Louvre. Stroll along nearby Rue de Rivoli to enjoy a variety of fashionable boutiques and delightful cafes (8 min). For a striking view of Notre Dame and the Pont Neuf, walk over the Seine on the pedestrian bridge Pont des Arts (10 min). The Palais Royal Metro station is just down the block (2 min).
Creative, comfortable chic is the theme of this charming apartment in Paris. Our local interior designer has used a whimsical blend of colors and patterns to create a fun urban retreat. A cute, efficient kitchen is nestled neatly under the staircase, which leads to an additional bedroom. Windows are cut into the angled walls and ceilings, giving a lovely view over the rooftops of Paris. There is a lift in the building, but you’ll need to climb one flight of steps to reach this cozy apartment.
Just for our esteemed guests like you, we bring this exclusive apartment with high end amenities by big brands like Krups and Bose. We also offer high end toiletries from Nuxe to take care of you. Our lush beds have quality mattresses giving you the advantage of sinking in them to your dreamland. The apartment also offers WiFi, Nespresso machine and ultra-luxury linens and towels.
Perfect for families or groups, this quirky apartment gives you an authentic taste of Paris.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.