ICONIC ADDRESS LOUVRE ÎLE DE LA CITE
The Louvre is one of the most iconic and historic museums in the world, located in the heart of Paris in the 1st arrondissement. The surrounding area, known as the Palais-Royal, is a bustling neighborhood with countless cafes, restaurants, and shops, making it the perfect destination for tourists and locals alike.
The neighborhood is also home to several luxury serviced apartments, such as Louvre Apartments, which provide visitors with all the comforts of home while exploring the city. These apartments offer spacious living areas, fully equipped kitchens, and beautiful views of the city, making them the perfect choice for families or groups of friends.
The area around the Louvre is easily accessible by a variety of transport links. The nearest metro stations are Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre and Louvre Rivoli, both of which are served by lines 1 and 7. The museum is also located near several bus stops and taxi ranks, making it easy to get to from almost anywhere in the city.
For those looking to explore the area around the Louvre, there is plenty to see and do. Visitors can take a stroll through the Jardin des Tuileries or the Jardin du Palais-Royal, both of which are stunning green spaces that provide the perfect spot for a picnic or a relaxing walk.
In summary, the area around the Louvre is a vibrant and bustling neighborhood that offers something for everyone. With excellent transport links, luxury serviced apartments, and plenty to see and do, it is the perfect destination for anyone looking to experience the best that Paris has to offer.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 18.8 miles
- Orly Airport 11.6 miles
- odeon 0.7 miles
- Pont Neuf 1.25 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Île De La Cité, an iconic address of Paris, the most beautiful island in the center of Paris, surrounded by the stunning Seine and connected to the 1st district and 4th district of Paris.
The apartment is located just minutes from Notre dame and Sainte Chapelle. Located on the iconic Île De La Cité, this beautifully crafted apartment is just a briliance of design and history.
The apartment is located in a historic building on 1st floor and can be accessed via the elevator. The apartment offers a spacious living room with open plan kitchen. The living room consists of a sofa along with two armchairs and a flat screen television. The dining table is right behind the sofa and can seat upto 10 guests. The open plan kitchen is well equipped with modern amenities to prepare holistic meals for your loved ones.
The apartment offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The first three bedrooms have doube beds and the fourth bedroom has two single beds. There is a sofa bed as well in the apartment that sleeps 2 guests.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.