WR - La Fayette Cadet
The flat is located in the 9th district of Paris. You will find all the shops and restaurants you need for a pleasant stay nearby.
- Paris Roissy CDG Airport 20 km
- Gare du Nord 1.0 km
- Cadet 0.1 km
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Cleaning supplies
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Airport Transfer
- Evidence of driving test completion for all staff
- Can they be booked for the day or is it per trip
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Modern and very bright flat located in the 9th district in Paris, suitable for 3 people.
The flat features :
- a bright living room with a sofa bed for 1 person
- a practical bedroom with a double bed
- a fully equipped kitchen open to the living room
- a bathroom.
From the flat, you will have a beautiful view of the Parisian roofs. Towels and sheets are provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.