Issy Serviced apartments
Yays Issy is located in the lovely neighbourhood of Issy-les-Moulineaux, which is just a few metro or train stops away from the Eiffel Tower.
Live like a local and immerse yourself in modern history this neighbourhood has to offer, besides visiting the many unique shops and restaurants in the area. Yays Issy is ideal for weekend getaways with your family or your next business trip.
- Airport Orly miles
- Charles de gaulle miles
- Issy-les-Moulineaux miles
- Issy-les-Moulineaux miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
Yays offers concierge boutique apartments in authentic, still undiscovered neighbourhoods. Here you’ll get the chance to experience what it’s like to live like a local in Issy-les-Moulineaux, Paris.
These beautifully decorated apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, 24/7 concierge service and much more. The apartments will remind you of the early days of French cinema, with vintage film lamps and black and white photography incorporated into the interior design.
The newly renovated building also features a stunning rooftop terrace and a convenient private parking garage.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.