Chestnut St Apartments
AVE Blue Bell is conveniently located in desirable Montgomery County. You’ll be minutes from transit to Center City Philadelphia and a short drive to shopping, dining, and recreation including Center Square Commons, downtown Ambler, Plymouth Meeting Mall, and historic Downtown Skippack Village.
- PHL 28 milesmiles
- Penllyn Station 3.7 miles miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Bicycle available on request
- Bike storage
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Media room perfect for calls or work
- Meeting conference rooms
- Spacious work space.
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
AVE Blue Bell offers more than 85 brand new flexible-stay, fully furnished apartments in a sophisticated, mid-rise community located in Montgomery County, PA.
All of these furnished apartments in Philadelphia include all furnishings and linens, fully accessorized kitchens, a desk and chair set-up for a remote workspace, secure personal, Gigabit WiFi that travels with you throughout the community, local phone calls, Smart TVs with streaming TV, a full-size washer and dryer, housekeeping service, and secure, garage parking with direct building access.
This state-of-the-art community boasts an unparalleled 50,000 square feet of business and resort amenity space including a 24-hour fitness center with 3 zones: cardio, strength, and studio, a massage therapy spa, a comfortable café featuring 24-hour, bean-to-cup Bucks County Coffee service, a resident social lounge with golf simulator, an executive conference room, meeting space, and theatre available for reservation, a large business center with iMacs and print services, flex workspace, and two beautiful courtyards boasting a resort pool, sundeck, fire pit lounges, water features, and outdoor kitchens and gaming. We now have ChargePoint EV stations on-site.
AVE Blue Bell is a professionally managed apartment community with an award-winning service team on site 7 days a week dedicated to delivering exceptional hospitality and assistance with your transition to your new home, apartment needs, digital package acceptance, valet dry cleaning, amenities, bike share, resident events, and more.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.