Somerset Norodom Phnom Penh
Located within a mixed-use development, the serviced residence is a modern building, housing 169 units that come in various sizes. Ranging from cleverly designed studio apartments to truly spacious three-bedroom apartments, it is suitable for both corporate and leisure purposes. Each serviced apartment is fitted with a fully-equipped modern kitchenette, separate sleeping corner or room and an en-suite bathroom.
- Phnom Penh (PNH-Phnom Penh Intl.) 10.2 miles
- Boeung Trabek High School Bus Stop 0.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Usb plug sockets
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Somerset Norodom Phnom Penh sits right off the main political central of Tonle Bassac commune, just a 12-minute drive away from the newly constructed Skybridge that connects three elevated road. Nestled in the political central of the city, Somerset Norodom Phnom Penh is flanked by myriads of embassies, international schools and a wide range of top-notch restaurants, cafés, lounges and clubs. The residence is also within a short distance to supermarkets, shopping malls, hospitals and movie theaters nearby.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.