CAPTAIN SCOTT PENTHOUSE 1 ELLIOT TERRACE
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom||N/A||N/A||£136||£136||£136|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newquay 37.9miles
- Exter 41 miles
- Plymouth miles
- Plymouth miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
A newly refurbished 110 sqm penthouse on the fourth/fifth floors with panoramic south facing views over the Hoe and Plymouth Sound and east facing views over the city towards Dartmoor. The big lounge includes a large sofa, from which to unwind and relax after an exciting day in Plymouth. Choose to cook up some culinary delights in the extremely modern kitchen, or head out to the city and be spoilt for choice by restaurants within a few steps! The double bedroom is ensuite with a large bathroom and separate shower and up some stairs (maybe unsuitable for elderly) is the attic bedroom with two single very comfy beds plus a double day bed (£) with bath and basin as well. The beds guarantee you a good night’s sleep. The whole apartment oozes in style and glamour with views all over Plymouth and beyond, without compromising on space and facilities and all home comforts. Free ultrafast wifi and parking included. This apartment does not allow pets.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.