The Luxe Experience|Premium Central Plymouth House...
*Fully equipped Garden - Deck, Beautiful Garden Furniture, Outside Shower
*Spacious and beautifully designed open plan living space
*Excellent Plymouth city centre location
*1 comfortable king size sofa bed
*All amenities you need as a home from home
*Perfect for your trip to Plymouth, for business or pleasure
*Full bathtub & shower
*High quality linen & towels
*Easy transport links
*Walking distance to Plymouth University
*Walking distance to all amenities Plymouth has to offer
We look forward to hosting you in our exclusive luxe property!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|The Luxe Experience|Premium Central Plymouth House||£600||£570||£550||£500||£450|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol 111miles
- Plymouth Train Station 0.6 miles
- Plymouth Coach Station 0.5 miles
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Security deposit's required
- Private garden
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Superb central location!
**Moments walk from all that Plymouth has to offer. Short drivng distance to stunning Dartmoor National Park **
✓Stunning executive house
✓Perfect for families
✓Perfect for groups
✓Perfect for business or leisure
✓Heart of Plymouth
✓Huge garden, deck & outside shower to enjoy
✓Fantastic Hot tub - (please get in touch if you would like to use this as it will be an additional cost)
Relax in this luxe, spacious & beautifully designed house with stunning spacious bedrooms in a superb central location!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.