The Baumhaus Serviced Apartments are located in Boavista Street between downtown and the Rotunda da Boavista.
A less than 5-minute walk away allows you to reach, for example:
- Carolina Michaelis Metro Station (located on the main line of the city with direct and fast connections to the airport and to Campanhã Train Station, the Dragao Stadium, Avenida dos Aliados, Bolhão Market, ...)
- Romanesque Church of Cedofeita
- District of Bouça, by the architect Alvaro Siza Vieira
- Military Hospital
- Lusíadas Hospital (private)
In 10 minutes walk, you can reach:
- Casa da Musica
- Bom Sucesso Market, which currently functions as an open square until 23:00, where you will find several restaurants, pastry shops and traditional trade, often with cultural events (concerts, workshops, book fair, craft markets ...).
- Cedofeita Street, which will take you to downtown
In 15 minutes walk, will be in Clérigos area, the epicenter of nightlife, the traditional and the new commerce area. In this area, you find the Lello bookshop, Clérigos Tower, the Igreja do Carmo ... Going down you quickly arrive at Avenida dos Aliados, S. Bento station, Rua das Flores ... And so many other must-see places that we are pleased to direct you during your stay!
- Porto Airport 7.8miles
- São Bento 1.3 miles
- Campanhã 2.3 miles
- Carolina Michaelis 0.1 miles
- Lapa 0.4 miles
- Hospital Militar 0.2 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguishers
Located between Boavista and the historical center of the city, the Baumhaus is a 19th century bourgeois house offering an exclusive collection of nine fully renovated private apartments.
Inspired by 9 Portuguese artists, all the details of the apartments were thought to the smallest detail, attributing them their own personality and character. From the pine floors to the baroque ceilings, each suite is a true reflection of elegance and contemporaneity.
As an extension of the apartments, you will be surprised by our large and well-kept garden in the center of the city. Our century-old cedar, our fruit plants, our lawn and the various corners of our garden will make your experience in the city even more memorable.
The Baumhaus is a special House, where art, history and modern design come together to create a unique and unforgettable experience.
- 10 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house, 10 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September and then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.