Apartments are located in the center of Poznan, just a 5-minute walk from the train station, the Poznan International Fair and the Old Market Square.
- Poznań-Ławica 10 miles
- Poznan main 0,2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Double glazing
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
One- and two-bedroom apartments. Fully equipped with the necessary appliances and accessories: TV, dishwasher, fridge, coffee maker, coffee, tea, clean towels, bed linen and branded cosmetics. And a good wifi.
With 24h surveillance and own parking.
Cancellation policy it's 7 days before arrival to avoid a penalty of 7 nights.
Early termination policy it's 14 days in advance to avoid a penalty of 14 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.