Bancor Avenue Apartments
Pretoria is one of three capitals in South Africa that, like the other, is a top destination.
The N1 highway is 5 minutes away and Union Buildings are within 20 minutes' drive, meaning you have culture and transport connections in easy reach. Menlyn Park Shopping Centre is a short walk away, while the Faerie Glen Municipal Nature Reserve is 5 minutes away. With all this and more, any traveller will be happy.
In short, Pretoria is a destination that no one will want to miss out on.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||ZAR4530||ZAR4250||ZAR4100||ZAR3900|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||ZAR6060||ZAR5900||ZAR5750||ZAR5600|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- OR Tambo International Airport 28miles
- Waterkloof Glen Bus Stop 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Non smoking
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in the Menlyn Maine green precinct, these serviced apartments in Pretoria come with all the necessary amenities.
All the apartments are air-conditioned and have a modern decor, while a flat-screen TV with satellite channels in the seating area and a fully equipped kitchen add to the mix. There are three apartment categories to choose from - one, two and three bedrooms - so you can find the perfect living space for your needs. Finally, there's easy access to restaurants, shops, an outdoor pool, gym and spa facilities - perfect.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.