Faircity Grosvenor Apartments
Hatfield is a suburb in Pretoria, South Africa with a high density of students and student accommodation due its proximity to the University of Pretoria's main campus. Hatfield is home for one of the major campuses of University of Pretoria and Embassies.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||N/A||£94.00||£94.00||£94.00||£94.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Shuttle services can be provided.
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Private garden
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
All self-catering accommodation at Faircity Grosvenor Gardens is extremely spacious and allows guests to not only stay over but to live comfortably. Our self-catering accommodation in Hatfield offers numerous accommodation variations that all been designed to offer a home to long-stay and overnight tourists. The pay-per-room policy available at the serviced apartments in Hatfield is sparing on guest budgets.
Modern appliances allow all guests to maintain routines and enjoy the comforts that they are familiar with. Ladies are able to make use of the wide vanity dresser, equipped with a chair. Other homely touches as well as the vast range of hotel facilities and services, make this self-catering accommodation in Hatfield, Pretoria, worth the travels.
- Luggage rack
- Laundry basket
CANCELLATION POLICY / TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- All changes to reservations must be received in writing.
- Any non-arrival of a guaranteed reservation is subject to a No-Show fee, equivalent to the value of one nights accommodation.
- No-Show rooms will automatically be released at 12:00 noon the following day unless reconfirmed as an arrival in writing.
- Bookings can be guaranteed by means of either: 1) prepayment, 2) against an active company / travel agent account or 3) valid credit card details (Important: please see point 6 below).
- All No-Show and cancellation charges of reservations guaranteed by credit card will be charged automatically to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- All reservations cancelled after 14h00, 24 hours prior to the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the value of one
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.