Redhill Apartments by Stay Shoal is a relaxing apartment offering bright, open-plan living accommodation with a home away from home experience.
Book now for long term discounts! Message us for more information about rates and availability.
The accommodation comprises of a stunning bright open-plan living room with a flatscreen TV and WIFI.
A fully equipped kitchen including a fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, kettle, tea coffee and biscuits, pots, pans and kitchen utensils for cooking should you wish to stay in.
Unique bedroom designs with large wardrobes, beds with fresh, crisp linen and comfy pillows that will make you want to snooze your alarm in the morning.
The bathroom is beautifully presented and is comprised of a bath with shower head, fluffy towels and of course some complimentary soaps.
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Intercom system
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Redhill Apartments by Stay Shoal is a spacious, self-contained apartment in Redhill. With our guests experience at the forefront of our minds we have created warm, relaxing and inspiring spaces for our guests to unwind in.
One Car Parking Space
Relaxing Living Areas
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Stunning Relaxing Bedroom
Spacious and Immaculate Bathroom with Complimentary Toiletries
Flat Screen TV
Tea and Coffee Refreshment Dock
COVID-19 Stay Safe Notice;
All of our apartments have a professional deep clean between stays and we are also taking extra precautions to ensure our guests feel safe during these difficult times by carrying out the following;
-Removing bed throws and show blankets from the property
-Paying extra attention to 'high-touch' areas such as door handles, light switches and remotes
-Locking the room off once the cleaners have finished their service (maintenance work will be carried out prior to this)
-Airing the property out once the previous guests have left.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.