Reigate is home to Kimberley Clark, Canon and Towers Watson. Plus, it is the ideal quiet area for those wanting to stay outside of London.
This historic and pretty town offers visitors an impressive selection of independent boutiques and restaurants, an Everyman Cinema and plenty of opportunities for getting out and about in the fresh air. Priory Park is a firm favourite with walkers and families, with a wider network of walking routes stretching into the beautiful Surrey countryside.
The M25 and M23 motorways are just minutes away by car and London Gatwick Airport is just six miles away. Reigate Mainline Station serves London Victoria at peak times and has direct services to Dorking, Guildford and Reading.
- Gatwick 6miles
- Heathrow 28 miles
- Reigate 0.01 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Reigate. All the cosy features make a stay here more than worthwhile.
This stunning collection of one and two bedroom apartments was completed in 2016 and offers spacious and luxurious living accommodation. All apartments are finished to an exceptional standard, with ultra-modern bathrooms and kitchens complimenting the cool and sophisticated look. Unlimited high speed internet connectivity, Smart TVs and a Bluetooth-enabled speaker system ensure these apartments are the perfect place to connect for work or to relax and unwind. Complimentary secure parking is available on site, subject to availability at time of booking.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.