Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Rockhampton's finest residential district.
- Rockhampton Airport 2.1 miles
- Rockhampton railway station 1.7 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest Rockhampton is conveniently situated on the banks of the Fitzroy River along Victoria Parade in the Rockhampton Central Business District, within walking distance to art galleries and Pilbeam Theatre, dining, shopping, entertainment and sporting precincts such as the Rockhampton Showgrounds. Rockhampton is the capital of the Capricorn Region and gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.