Flatinrome Santa Maria Maggiore 1
With a walk of only 4 minutes (250mt) you can reach Piazza della Rotonda, famous for the Pantheon and its perforated dome (do not miss the launch of the roses in Spring), in 5 minutes you will be at the Basilica of Sant'Eustachio, renowned for its long history and also because it gives its name to one of the oldest cafes in Rome and in a few steps you reach Piazza Navona. In 9 minutes you can reach the Trevi Fountain, make a wish with the toss of a coin and from there with a short walk the excavations of Largo di Torre Argentina, to find yourself immersed in the history of Piazza Navona and Campo de Fiori.
- Ciampino 19Km miles
- Fiumicino 29Km miles
- Termini 2,8Km miles
- Spagna 1Km miles
- Barberini 1,5Km miles
- Termini 2,8Km miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
- Technical support staff
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
Flatinrome Boutique Navona is a comfortable apartment located in a historic building in the center of Rome. The building stands out for its antique touch, with exposed bricks and solid wood frames.
The house is located on the third floor and is therefore bright and private and consists of 2 rooms:
- living room with sofa bed (120 cm), kitchenette equipped with everything you need to prepare an intimate dinner, dining table for 3 people and television.
- bedroom with double bed, fireplace, bookcase and wardrobe. The window overlooks Via degli Spagnoli, giving a view on the life and everyday life of one of the most fascinating and characteristic neighborhoods of our city.
The bedroom leads directly to the bathroom, equipped with a large shower, a designer sink, toilet and bidet.
The refined environment was designed by a famous architect to combine comfort with elegance. The apartment is equipped with a washer-dryer, wi-fi, independent air conditioning and heating. Accessory items such as towels, hairdryer, sheets, extra blankets and pillows, shampoo and some basic necessities (spices, oil, coffee ...) are provided for the kitchen, so as to make your holiday easier and full of comfort. Like almost all the apartments in the area, the building does not have a lift.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.