The building was built in 1949 and designed by architect Angelo di Castro and was totally renovated in late 2019. It is located in the central Sallustiano neighbourhood, one of the most authentic areas of the capital and close to the Trevi neighbourhood. Termini station, Via Veneto, Piazza Barberini and the Rome Opera Theatre can be reached on foot in just 10 minutes. The Metro A, Repubblica and Termini station are 800 meters away.
The architectural peculiarity and a careful choice of furniture highlight its brightness and modernism. There are a few options as regards the structure of the apartments like the ones with and without a terrace.
The apartment's interior design is completed by paintings and furnishings.
The heating and air conditioning system is centralized with ceiling fan coils with an individual room thermostat.