Via Flavia is located in the Sallustiano neighborhood which is located in the northern part of the Quirinale hill, one of the seven hills on which Rome was founded. The neighborhood has as its center point in the quiet Piazza Sallustio, the only real square in the where you can still see the remains of the Horti Sallustiani from which the neighborhood took its name. This neighborhood can be divided into two areas, one via Piave and via Piemonte-via Salandra, with a moderate population density, and the other one all the way to Via Bissolati, with a high concentration of offices and ministries. Close to Via Flavia there is the beautiful Piazza Fiume, where there are marvelous historical palaces combined with modern buildings. Near Piazza Fiume there is Porta Pia, a beautiful structure built by Michelangelo Buonarroti, which became famous in 1870, due to the battle between the papal troops and the Italian troops, which marked the end of papal power and the return of Rome to Italy. Via Flavia is a mixture of innovation and history and it's full of different restaurants where you can taste the typical dishes of the capital. The area is well-served by the buses and the tube and it is located a few meters from Villa Borghese, Via Veneto, Piazza della Repubblica and Via Nazionale. The area is also full of restaurants, bars, clubs and shops.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Galfa 1 bedroom||€98||€98||€98||€96||€94|
|Galfa 2 bedrooms A||€119||€119||€119||€117||€115|
|Galfa 2 bedrooms B||€149||€149||€149||€147||€145|
|Galfa 3 bedrooms||€169||€169||€169||€167||€165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Fiumicino 20miles
- Flaminio 3 miles
- Spagna 0,9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
The building was built in 1949 and designed by architect Angelo di Castro and was totally renovated in late 2019. It is located in the central Sallustiano neighbourhood, one of the most authentic areas of the capital and close to the Trevi neighbourhood. Termini station, Via Veneto, Piazza Barberini and the Rome Opera Theatre can be reached on foot in just 10 minutes. The Metro A, Repubblica and Termini station are 800 meters away.
The architectural peculiarity and a careful choice of furniture highlight its brightness and modernism. There are a few options as regards the structure of the apartments like the ones with and without a terrace.
The apartment's interior design is completed by paintings and furnishings.
The heating and air conditioning system is centralized with ceiling fan coils with an individual room thermostat.
In case of cancelation
- 30% of the first monthly payment will be kept if the cancelation is made more than 48 hours before check-in;
- 100% of the first monthly payment will be kept if cancelation is made 48 hours before or less before check-in;
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in written form via email.
For guests in-house, 21 days notice is required to shorten, extend or cancel their stay/booking.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.