Viale Jacopo Serviced Apartment
Chiesa di S Maria in Foro o dei Servi is 2.3 km from Residence San Miguel (6), while Town Museum is 2.8 km away. The nearest airport is Treviso, 52 km from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Thiene Airport "Arturo Ferrarin" 9.4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- First aider
- First aid kit
Located 7 km from Fiera di Vicenza, Residence San Miguel (6) provides accommodation with a restaurant, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the aparthotel free of charge.
The units come with parquet floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.