Morland House Apartments
Morland House is located in the heart of Romford town centre.
You are based a 1-minute walk from the train station which has direct links into central London. You can find yourself in the city within 10-15 minutes. Romford town centre has a great buzz and you are surrounded by shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars and many amenities.
You can find activities such as bowling, cinema, ice skating, swimming and many more at a short walk of 2-3 minutes from Morland House.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£160||£160||£160||£160||£160|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£128||£128||£128||£128||£128|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£122||£122||£122||£122||£121|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£132||£132||£132||£132||£132|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£116||£116||£116||£116||£116|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£138||£138||£138||£138||£138|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£145||£145||£145||£145||£145|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Southend Airport 25miles
- Stansted Airport 28 miles
- Romford station 0.1 miles
- Gidea Park 2 miles
- Hornchurch 2.5 miles
- Elm Park 2.3 miles
- Romford Market 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Morland House provides serviced accommodation in Greater London, at a 1-minute walk from Romford Station and a 10-20 minute journey from London Liverpool Street.
This property offers one, two and three bedroom apartments, all of which have double and/or single sized beds, a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, microwave, kettle and toaster and an elegant living area with a dining table. Some of our apartments feature balconies which offer guests both inside and outside space. Within this easily accessible location from London, you have the option of dining and relaxing in your own private space, or exploring the surrounding area of restaurants and bars, stores and attractions.
The living area of each apartment features an HD flat screen TV with Freeview and features free wireless internet access, towels, toiletries, bed linen and a complimentary welcome pack.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.