Romford is a large town in east London and the administrative centre of the London Borough of Havering.
It is located 14.1 miles (22.7 km) northeast of Charing Cross and is one of the major metropolitan centres identified in the London Plan. This is a popular spot for those that are looking for a quieter spot to stay when they want to explore the likes of London and other nearby areas.
- City 10miles
- Southend 25 miles
- Romford 0.2 miles
- Collier Row 1.2 miles
- Dagenham East 0.7 miles
- Elm Park 1.5 miles
- Romford 0.2 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Private lounge
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
Those looking for a quieter stay should check out these serviced apartments in Romford.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful destination of Romford.
Enquire now to stay in Romford.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.