We are located in the center on the historic city of Salisbury. We are a 10 min walk to the market square and cathederal, and just a 2 min walk from the train station. Salisbury is the closest city to the Stonehenge world heritage site. It is also a short drive from Porton Down, Boscome Down, and Amesbury.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bed Apartment||£155||£112||£98||£89||£89|
|2 bed, one bath||£175||£119||£109||£99||£99|
|2 Bed Apartment||£225||£154||£132||£129||£129|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Southampton 24miles
- London Heathrow 70 miles
- Salisbury 0 miles
- Salisbury 0 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: External car parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Fans in Apartment
- Maid services: Every day
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Our luxury apartments will change the way you visit our wonderful city. Be it for a weekend getaway or a several month work placement, we will help you relax and enjoy the best of what Salisbury has to offer.
Generous apartments from 25-55 square meters offer more space than a regular hotel room - with space to cook, eat, sleep, and relax.
Soundproofed apartments in a central yet quiet part of the city, are the perfect sanctuary after a busy day, shopping, working, or just exploring our historic city.
Simple self check in kiosk makes checking in and out simple and quick and COVID Secure. Fully equipped apartments come with everything you need to turn up and enjoy your time.
Quiet yet central location means you can leave the car in our car park and walk. Our central location next to the train station, with on-site car park means we are only a short hop to Porton Down, Boscome Down, and Salisbury Hospital.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.