Why Book Our 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in San Francisco?
Our 1 bedroom furnished apartments in San Francisco are the best choice due to the sheer space and privacy that they offer. Our apartments come with all the facilities that you require for a highly convenient and comfortable stay during your time in San Francisco. They are equipped with fully functional kitchens, top-notch bathroom amenities and a wide range of entertainment, recreation and other facilities. Our apartments are well connected to all major business and commercial hubs in the city. Plus they are near tourist landmarks and public transit facilities too. You can also enjoy supreme flexibility compared to more traditional hospitality based accommodation options.
Our 1 Bedroom Furnished Apartments in San Francisco for Business Travelers
Business travelers will love our corporate housing in San Francisco. They have all the privacy and comfort that they require. From super comfortable beds and plush furnishings to other amenities and facilities, they have everything to keep you happy during your stay in the city. Our apartments are also well linked to major places of business in the city and its surrounding areas while offering easy access to public transit. Business travelers will enjoy the convenience and flexibility of staying in their own apartment.
Our 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco for Leisure Travelers
Small families, solo travelers and couples will find our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in San Francisco to be an ideal solution. Our apartments are completely family-friendly with ample space, privacy and entertainment and recreational options for keeping everyone happy and entertained. From vital bathroom amenities to kitchen appliances and all other facilities, you will find everything that you need for an enjoyable stay in San Francisco. They are also well connected to major landmarks, cultural attractions, nightlife destinations, shopping venues, restaurants and more. You can also access public transit options nearby for smooth commuting throughout your stay.
Best Things to Do Near Our Apartments in San Francisco
There are many things that you can consider indulging in when you stay at our 1 bedroom apartments in San Francisco. The city is fast becoming one of the country’s most visited locations and its bayside location is a major plus point in this regard along with its plethora of fun activities and things to do. There are charming and attractive neighborhoods dotting the city along with a beautiful coastline, parks filled with redwood trees and more. Here are some of the things worth doing while you are in the city of San Francisco:
- Viewing Golden Gate Bridge - One of the most iconic things to see in San Francisco is the Golden Gate Bridge. This is a must for tourists in the city. There are several spots where you can view the bridge in all it’s glory although Baker Beach is the best option. You will get a fabulous front-row view of the bridge and bay while dipping your toes in the cool Pacific waters alongside. In fact, you can take a nice little picnic while you are here.
- Visiting Musee Mecanique - Fisherman’s Wharf is one of the most vibrant areas in the city of San Francisco. You can venture towards Pier 41 for checking out the Musee Mecanique. This is an interactive museum with one of the biggest antique arcade game collections in the whole world. There is free entry and you can play a variety of iconic arcade games that take you back into the past and your childhood.
- Japanese Tea Garden - For a taste of peace and serenity amidst the hustle and bustle of the city, head to the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park. Enjoy the lovely landscaped gardens akin to Japanese styles and for consuming tea in a traditional manner. The pond views are immensely relaxing to say the least.
- Dolores Park Relaxation - San Francisco is known for its foggy climes although Dolores Park is where you will find a surprisingly delightful amount of sunshine in the autumn. Sunny days are best enjoyed here with picnics on the grass, chatting with pals and simply devouring ice cream from the Bi-Rite Creamery nearby.
- Viewing the Mission Murals - The Mission Murals are a major favorite for visitors to San Francisco. The Mission locality is dotted with these murals and street art. They are indicators of the community’s rich history and cultural leanings over the years. The mural on the Women’s Building is worth checking out above all else.
- Check Out Haight Ashbury - Another vital part of the identity of San Francisco is the hippie culture pervading several areas of the city. In the 1960s and 1970s, there were iconic singers such as the Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin residing at Haight Ashbury. The neighborhood is now dotted with famous hippie street art and memorabilia which honors the anniversary of Summer of Love in the year 1967.
- North Beach Travails - North Beach is an authentic Italian locality in San Francisco that you will simply adore. The lovely sidewalks will beckon you for a walking tour. There are numerous food joints, restaurants and charming cafes dotting this neighborhood. This is where you will feast on piping fresh pizza, pasta and cannoli alike.
- Exploring Treasure Island - Treasure Island is where you can savor thrilling views of San Francisco and the picturesque bay. A small ride over the Bay Bridge is all you need to view the beautiful vistas while taking a walk around this former military hub.
- California Academy of Sciences - You can explore one of the hottest museums in the city, namely the California Academy of Sciences. With multiple science-based exhibits, this interactive museum offers a highly educational and fun experience for all ages. There is a vibrant nightlife circuit here as well on Thursdays where exhibits may be explored with accompanying cocktails and live music.
- Cable Car Rides - Get on a famous cable car and enjoy the experience of wandering down the Hyde Street while hopping off at Lombard Street( the world’s most crooked street). The top views are simply amazing to say the least.
Top Shopping Destinations Near Our 1 Bedroom Furnished Apartments in San Francisco
There are multiple shopping zones located in close proximity to our apartments in San Francisco. These include the following:
- Union Square - Union Square is a fantastic place to indulge in some shopping with its bevy of luxury stores and local boutiques. This outdoor shopping mall will keep you walking and buying for several hours.
- Haight Street - This is a part of the Haight Ashbury District and is a must-visit for finding cool stores in the city. This area is home to several premier vintage stores including John Fluevog Shoes and Held Over which will take you all the way back to the 1960s. From classic boots and uniquely styled retro outfits to a lot more, you will be spoilt for choice once you are actually here.
- Westfield San Francisco Center - The Westfield San Francisco Center is one of the most popular indoor shopping malls in the city. It is located in close proximity to Union Square and is dotted with several premier shopping stores and outlets. These include 200+ leading brands like Bloomingdale’s Abercrombie & Fitch, Nordstrom, H&M, Banana Republic and Kiehl’s among others. You can also sit down for a snack and refreshing beverage at the numerous restaurants.
- San Francisco Premium Outlet - The San Francisco Premium Outlet is a novel outlet mall that helps you find more than 180 famous brands with gorgeous collections. The prices are incredibly affordable for budgets.
- Hayes Valley - Hayes Valley is where you will find a plethora of charming antique shops and art galleries. It is located in close proximity to the San Francisco Ballet and Symphony. You’ll be able to find several bargains here during your visit.
- Fillmore Street - Fillmore Street is home to several swish stores lining leafy avenues and has several cheap and luxury stores. You can check out Mureta Antique for your fill of beautiful antique items while Heidi Says is a one-stop solution for everything that is premium and fancy.
- Stonestown Galleria - Stonestown Galleria is one of the premier shopping malls in San Francisco that comes with all the leading stores that you can count including Pandora, Brookstone, Nordstrom and H&M among numerous others. In addition, there are several food and entertainment options too.
- Chinatown - Chinatown is a top place for buying gifts and souvenirs in San Francisco. There are scrumptious food items on offer that you should also sample without further ado.
- Embarcadero Center - The Embarcadero Center is where you will find almost 70 stores retailing almost everything from Banana Republic and Sephora along with Ambassador Toys.
- Chestnut Street - Chestnut Street is a top shopping destination that is quite similar to Union Street. It has several dining and shopping venues while some of the top stores nearby include Marine Layer, Two Skirts, Taylor Stitch and Gap.
Also, you can also check out some of San Francisco’s top nightlife destinations including the Circus Center where you can watch clown performances, flying trapeze acts and other circus artists. You can also learn to fly on the trapeze while savoring delicious beverages. Asia SF is where you will find great shows put up by the Ladies of AsiaSF which is an experience worth having. Beach Blanket Babylon should also be checked out.