Why Book Our 2 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in San Francisco?
There are many reasons why you should book our 2 bedroom furnished apartments in San Francisco. For starters, the sheer privacy and convenience that you get are unparalleled. You can flexibly come and go as you please, have people over, host your mini parties, enjoy the best entertainment, connectivity and recreation activities. From the best furnishings and fixtures to the top of the line amenities, our apartments are equipped with everything that you require for a wonderful stay in San Francisco. Add to that excellent connectivity to leading business and tourist landmarks in the city.
Our 2 Bedroom Furnished Apartments in San Francisco for Families
Families will definitely want to consider our portfolio of 2 bedroom serviced apartments in San Francisco. The space that they offer along with greater privacy and flexibility make them worth it. Everyone will enjoy his/her own space and privacy along with the best amenities, facilities and vital appliances. Families have great connectivity to major tourist landmarks, parks, playgrounds, shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife and a whole lot more. Public transit facilities are also readily available from our San Franciso serviced apartments.
Our 2 Bedroom Furnished Apartments in San Francisco for Business Travelers
Corporates and business travelers looking for more privacy and flexibility should choose our corporate housing in San Francisco. Our apartments come with plenty of space and comfort, along with the best furnishings, super comfortable beds and everything else a guest needs to relax in peace. Brainstorm together or host your own little celebrations as you please. Stay connected to your family and friends along with enjoying all other entertainment features. Fully equipped kitchens and appliances scale up the convenience and comfort factor while you will also appreciate the safety features and easy access to major public transit networks and business hubs.
Top Things to Do Near Apartments in San Francisco
There are many things that you can do near our 2 bedroom furnished apartments in San Francisco. These include the following:
- Golden Gate Bridge Walk - A walk over the Golden Gate Bridge will be a delightful experience since the bridge is the most famous one in the world. It covers 1.7 miles with 12,000 vehicles covering the stretch each day. There is a pedestrian walkway that enables crossing on foot while bikes are only allowed on the western flank. The bridge is one of the world’s most photographed landmarks.
- Cable Car Rides - Cable cars have been transporting citizens throughout the city from the late 19th century onwards. The cars have dedicated tracks and are moved via the underground cable covering 3 routes. They have iconic bell sounds that can be heard from far away. You can purchase tickets at cable car turnarounds or at the conclusion of every route. Every one-way ride will provide gorgeous San Francisco hill views.
- Visiting The Rock - Alcatraz is an ex-prison that housed notorious criminals in the U.S. No inmate could ever escape from The Rock in spite of innumerable attempts in the past. The prison was closed down in 1960 although stories surrounding the same are legendary and spine-chilling. There are cell-house tours available and you can take the ferry from Pier 33 to get here.
- Viewing Sea Lions - Fisherman’s Wharf is where you will find Pier 39, the beautiful and vibrant waterfront marketplace. You can view and enjoy adorable California sea lions at Pier 39 near the docks and watch them play. You can also take a short walk to nearby landmarks from here including Madame Tussauds, San Francisco Dungeon, Museum of 3D Illusions, Ripley’s Believe it or Not! and the Cartoon Art Museum. You can also check out the famous Boudin Bakery nearby too.
- Picnicking At San Francisco Parks - Calm and sunny afternoons are best enjoyed at Dolores Park which offers grassy zones covering 16 acres and lovely San Francisco city views. There’s ample scope for games, enjoyment and simply lazing around. You may also consider the Presidio which is another landmark in the city for picnics and games. The famous Golden Gate Park also offers great opportunities for picnics with several scenic areas near the California Academy of Science and Conservatory of Flowers.
- Enjoy Outdoor Festivals - You can expect to have a blast at some of the most popular outdoor festivals in San Francisco. There is the acclaimed Yerba Buena Gardens Festival in the summer months between May and October where you can savor exclusive shopping, dining and cultural experiences. Meanwhile, The Stern Grove Festival is a traditional activity since 1938 in the city offering free outdoor music performances with leading acts from the country. You can also experience the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Music Festival that takes place every October at the Golden Gate Park.
- Witness Live Performances - From hip hop and jazz to rock and pop, San Francisco has several scintillating performances going on at leading venues including the Warfield Theater, The Fillmore, The Masonic and other iconic music halls. Legends such as Prince, Jimi Hendrix and MGMT have previously performed at these top venues. The SFJAZZ Center is where you will find an array of classes, workshops and concerts.
- Traverse Haight-Ashbury - The hippie movement grew roots here in Haight-Ashbury District which is a treasure trove for vintage memorabilia. You can also go on the Flower Power Walking Tour while learning more about music and its influence in shaping the historical Haight-Ashbury community over the years.
- Mission Tours - The Mission was founded in the year 1776 and is the oldest neighborhood in the city with art galleries and restaurants situated here. There are multiple food establishments worth checking out along with Dolores Park. There are lovely murals adorning the walls of historic buildings in this neighborhood too that bring in visitors.
- Explore Wildlife - You can take a Stow Lake boat ride where you can spot various species of birds along with turtles. There is also the San Francisco Zoo & Gardens along with the Aquarium of the Bay where you can spot wildlife and enjoy invigorating experiences.
- Visit Famous Celluloid Spots - If you are a fan of Hollywood movies, then you should visit spots featured in the 1996 movie The Rock, including The Fairmont, Alcatraz Island and also the Palace of Fine Arts. Alfred Hitchcock shot several scenes at Fort Point and the Presidio for Vertigo in 1958. Full House lovers will also recognize the Painted Ladies at Alamo Square as a prime location for the film.
- Go Shopping At Union Square - Union Square is a serious shopper’s paradise with leading boutique stores, designer outlets and departmental stores. The biggest Bloomingdale’s store outside New York City is accommodated within the massive Westfield San Francisco Shopping Center. Plus, it also has the second biggest Nordstrom store in the U.S.
- North Beach Exploration - The Italian quarter in San Francisco, North Beach is a highly romantic and charming European-esque locality. It has lovely sidewalks, beautiful restaurants, cafes and lovely shops covering the stretch alongside Columbus and Grant Avenues. The lovely Church of Saints Peter and Paul is a key attraction here along with Coit Tower which offers sweeping views of the Bay and famous bridges atop Telegraph Hill. You will find floor to ceiling murals painstakingly installed within the tower, showcasing early San Francisco life in the 1930s.
Best Restaurants Near Our 2 Bedroom Furnished Apartments in San Francisco
There are multiple restaurants located near our apartments in San Francisco, including the following:
- Hetchy’s Hots - This is a classic joint offering Detroit-esque pizzas along with Nashville fried chicken sandwiches which are absolutely delicious. You can also customize your own sandwich while taking your pick from a bevy of sauces, toppings and spices.
- Intu-On - Intu-On in Hayes Valley’s Birba is a major favorite for locals and tourists. It offers fascinating dishes with bursts of flavor and spice to keep you going. The shrimp toast here is much talked about with its thick milk bread slice, shrimp mousse and delectable pork topping along with pickled chilies.
- Lucinda’s Deli & More - Lucinda’s Deli & More is where you will find top picks like the Baja Turkey which comprises of the spicy tuna melt along with hot ham and aged cheddar pimento complete with garlic confit mayo.
- Los Guisados Del Patron - There are more than 20 chicken, pork, beef, vegetable and seafood Guisados waiting in the wings at the hot food carts here. You will love sampling the takeout containers of tacos with chicken chile verde, beef picadillo and chicken mole when you venture homewards.