If you are looking for furnished, plush and splendidly designed 3 bedroom furnished apartments in San Francisco, then our portfolio is perfect for you. We have all the 3 bedroom apartments in San Francisco that you need for the perfect stay. Our apartments come with all the space that you require along with privacy, comfort and convenience.
Our 3 bedroom furnished apartments in San Francisco are strategically located in close proximity to major transit points, business hubs and tourist landmarks while offering a plethora of amenities, appliances and facilities for travelers to enjoy. And that’s not all; we also offer round the clock customer assistance and support too.
Our Best 3 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in San Francisco
When it comes to our portfolio of 3 bedroom furnished apartments in San Francisco, you can take your pick from the options below:
These are only some of the options available when it comes to 3 bedroom serviced apartments in San Francisco. Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best apartment tailored to your needs so it comes with all the facilities that you require.
Why Book Our 3 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in San Francisco?
Whenever you are touching down in the city for extended durations, be it for the short or long term, you will appreciate the sheer convenience, privacy and flexibility of possessing your own home away from home in a new city. Our apartments will give you the comfort that you require with soft beds, plush furnishings and all the appliances and amenities that you require for a more enjoyable experience.
Our apartments are also strategically located in proximity to major tourist attractions, business zones, shopping destinations, restaurants and public transit facilities in the city for maximum convenience.. For a truly fulfilling experience in San Francisco, you should definitely consider our portfolio of 3 bedroom furnished apartments.
3 Bedroom Furnished Apartments in San Francisco for Leisure Travelers
There are many 3 bedroom furnished apartments in San Francisco that leisure travelers and families will greatly appreciate. Now you can enjoy ample space for everyone during the stay without having to worry about privacy, comfort and other concerns. People traveling together in a bigger group for sightseeing should also consider our apartments as they are built for them in mind.
Our apartments will give you everything from fully equipped kitchens and all vital appliances to entertainment and recreational facilities for keeping people happily engaged throughout the trip. You will also appreciate easy access to major tourist destinations in the city along with cultural and historical attractions, parks, monuments, shopping hubs, restaurants and a lot more.
3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco for Business Travelers
There are many 3 bedroom serviced apartments in San Francisco that are ideal for business travelers and corporates. Business travelers in smaller or bigger groups can choose our apartments and enjoy extra space, comfort and convenience compared to conventional hospitality accommodation. Find all the amenities that you require along with super comfortable beds and plush furnishings to wind down in style after a hard day’s work. You will enjoy staying connected to your business associates and loved ones while taking note of the entertainment and recreational amenities on offer as well.
Additionally, from brainstorming together to hosting mini parties, you can do it all here with your colleagues in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment. You will also enjoy swift connectivity to major commercial, corporate and business destinations with facilities of public transportation, restaurants, nightlife, shopping zones and more.
Interesting Facts About San Francisco
San Francisco is one of the most beautiful and historic cities that you can choose for your trip. Once you select our 3 bedroom apartments in San Francisco, you can be assured of having a great time throughout your stay. There are some truly interesting and engaging facts that you should know about the city before you visit. These include the following:
- Not one bank failed during even the Great Depression in San Francisco. Business remained so robust that the city built the Golden Gate Bridge and Oakland Bay Bridge in this period.
- The last concert of the Beatles took place here at Candlestick Park on the 29th of August, 1966.
- The United Nations Charter was ratified post being drafted in San Francisco in 1945.
- A major portion of the city was destroyed by a fire and earthquake in the year 1906.
- The Gold Rush led to several abandoned ships piling up at the harbor. They were later reused and torn for developing banks, homes and businesses alike.
- The cable cars in San Francisco are the sole National Historical Monument that is moving. The cables run at 9.5 miles per hour.
- Chinese fortune cookies were invented here at the Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park by the Hagiwara family from Japan.
- Denim jeans were invented here by Levi Strauss for miners in the Gold Rush.
- Joshua Abraham Norton, a resident of the city, famously declared himself as the Emperor of the United States in the past. Upon his death, a whopping 10,000 people turned up for paying their last respects.
Biggest Attractions Near Our 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco
There are many attractions that you can check out near our 3 bedroom furnished apartments in San Francisco. They include the following:
- Alcatraz Island - Alcatraz Island is one of the world’s most famous prisons and once housed notorious criminals such as Robert The Birdman Stroud, Al Capone and George Machine Gun Kelly among others. Ferry rides take you to this mysterious island which is now a major tourist attraction, complete with audio tours and stories shared by former guards and others.
- Ferry Building Marketplace - You should visit the famous Ferry Building located near Market Street for its lip-smacking cuisine and array of dishes. Visit on Tuesdays or Thursdays where regional farmers and ranchers retail flowers, small food items, meats and vegetables between 10 AM and 2 PM. You can shop inside the building for artisanal fare from top names including Dandelion Chocolate, Acme Bread Company, Frog Hollow Farm, Glassybaby and Cowgirl Creamery. You should check out the local favorite Slanted Door Vietnamese restaurant by Charles Phan along with the Hog Island Oyster Company.
- Golden Gate Park - Golden Gate Park is a whopping 20% bigger than Central Park in New York City and is equally famous with 1,000+ acres spanning groves, trees, gardens, hills and several attractions like the Panhandle a narrow section and the area towards the edge of Ocean Beach. There are several spots worth visiting here including the Japanese Tea Garden, Academy of Science, Conservatory of Flowers and several hiking trails, bocce ball courts, a golf course and the delightful children’s playground at Koret Children’s Quarter with its famous carousel for company.
- Fisherman’s Wharf - Fisherman’s Wharf is another popular tourist hotspot that covers the wonderful vintage arcade called Musee Mecanique and the fleet of impeccably restored vintage sailing ships at the National Maritime Historical Park along with the USS Pampanito Submarine. Pier 39 is where you will enjoy viewing the sea lions while riding the merry-go-round. Or simply shop for famous local candy, fudge and other gifts. You can indulge in lip-smacking meals at historic restaurants along the strand while visiting Ghirardelli Square, which is home to an iconic chocolatier.
- Chinatown - Chinatown in San Francisco is the oldest and biggest enclave outside Asia. This neighborhood covers Stockton and Grand Avenues while being home to several attractive buildings, restaurants and stores alike. You can venture through the lovely Dragon Gate and explore the fascinating Ross Alley which houses the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory along with Waverly Place which has the amazing Tin How Taoist Temple. There are tons of attractive bakeries and restaurants here as well.
- Crissy Field - Crissy Field was changed into a wonderful recreational zone from being a former Army airstrip in the year 2001. This waterfront spanning 4.3 miles comes with gorgeous views of Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Bridge and also the Marin Headlands. You can explore the lovely biking or walking trails, watching kite surfers, fishermen and the sailboats while going till the Fort Point. You can also stop at Warming Hut for delightful warm beverages accompanied by sandwiches, organic soups and several fabulous souvenirs for you to take home. Adventure activities are available nearby including the Planet Granite climbing gymnasium, House of Air Indoor Trampoline Park and also kite flying too.
Best Restaurants Near Our 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco
There are many leading restaurants in close proximity to our 3 bedroom serviced apartments in San Francisco. These include the following:
- Bun Nha Trang - Bun Nha Trang is an emerging Vietnamese restaurant established by three brothers who drew inspiration from their mother’s classic recipes. The warehouse at SoMa is where you will find this fabulous joint offering everything from tapioca dumplings and fried onion sticks to pork patty spring rolls and spicy beef noodle soup complete with slow-simmered lemongrass-infused broth, pork blood cube and meatballs alike.
- Quik Dog - Another classic joint in San Francisco, Quik Dog is a key attraction for locals and tourists alike at the Mission and offers a casual ambience complete with tasty hot dogs. They have everything down pat including the toasted bun, impeccably cooked meats and wonderful toppings. The Mission Dog is worth a try with its bacon and sautéed onion toppings along with its accompanying jalapeno spread for company. You should also try the chicken nuggets laced with the in-house honey mustard at Quik Dog as well.
- Kin Khao Dogpatch - Kin Khao Dogpatch is a casual avatar of the original Kin Khao Thai restaurant with a menu that is now simpler yet no less appealing. You will adore the Khao Soi here along with Pandan, melon and mango coconut cream popsicles, fish sauce, coconut milk and several accouterments as well.
- Unco Frank’s - Unco Frank’s is fast gaining popularity as a neat pop-up in San Francisco with its Da Plate. This is a huge serving of smoky and super juicy Kalua pork complete with impeccably fried salt and pepper chicken karaage, mac salad and furikake rice.
- Palm City - For sandwich lovers, this is complete bliss, particularly if you sample the Italian-American hoagie, flowing with salami, mortadella, mozzarella, arugula, onion, nduja mayo and parmesan alike. This super large treat is worth sampling accompanied by several other salads, snacks and an extensive selection of wine and beer alike. This is truly a wonderful place for an impromptu picnic with the family or a jaunt with buddies.