Furnished Apartments in Chinatown
Chinatown Serviced Apartments for Rent
Chinatown is all about bringing regal and historic together with the urban hip lifestyle. This is exactly a brief that our furnished apartments in Chinatown chase and live up to. From short term rentals snuggled amidst the stunning age-old architecture that also offers proximity to the coolest nightclubs in the city, our rentals offer the best of both worlds under one roof. With amenities that range from as basic as groceries or comfortable mattresses to as luxurious as dishwashers or a bathtub, our rentals are so much more than a hotel room.
Our Top Furnished Apartments in Chinatown, SFO:
Each one of our furnished apartments in Chinatown comes equipped with an impressive range of facilities from free Wi-Fi to a full-fledged kitchen, gym access to a full-fledged kitchen that is already stocked with your everyday ingredients, the entire living experience that every listing on our catalog offers only aims to please in the most comforting way possible.
Where to Stay in Chinatown
Out of all the neighborhoods, Nob Hill tops the charts for its unique charm, history, and mass appeal among the locals. No wonder tourists fall in love with it instantly. The nightlife here is vibrant, the Huntington park has a charm of its own when it comes to romantic picnics or family outings with kiddos. Despite the urban and hip vibes, the historic architecture speaks a lot to the travelers choosing Chinatown. Apart from that, the Financial District with its endless business opportunities is a great neighborhood to be around when in Chinatown for all the right reasons.
Folsom St. Serviced Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Clayton Street Apartments
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 3 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in San francisco
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Chinatown San-Francisco ?
There are over 62 serviced apartments in Chinatown San-Francisco with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Chinatown San-Francisco?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Chinatown San-Francisco are Folsom St. Serviced Apartment. Clayton Street Apartments. Bush Street Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Chinatown San-Francisco?
Prices start from £105 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Chinatown San-Francisco on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Chinatown San-Francisco offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Chinatown San-Francisco on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Chinatown San-Francisco you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Chinatown San-Francisco serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Chinatown San-Francisco will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Chinatown San-Francisco serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Chinatown San-Francisco.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Chinatown San-Francisco better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Chinatown San-Francisco have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Chinatown
With 24 square blocks, the city's best dim sum, rich architecture, intense history, and a lot of fun vibe with Karaoke bars and herbal tea shops lining up the historic green lanes of the neighbourhood, San Francisco’s Chinatown is all about fusion without touching the past authenticity.
Established in as early as 1848 Chinatown, facts that you must know include:
- This Chinatown is the oldest in all of North America which also makes it the most established one.
- The Chinese community here boasts of being the largest outside Asia and hence the dense culture makes it all the more unique.
- It is most famous for its authentic customs, language, and unique identity that it has managed to preserve over the decades.
- It is associated immensely with the history of ethnic Chinese immigrants coming to North America.
Weather in Chinatown
With enough humidity and rainfall throughout the year, Chinatown has a pick of the best months that fall right in the most pleasant weather cycle. Visit here anytime between May-June and September-October. As unlikely as it may sound, Chinatown summers are quite infamous for their restrictive fog but still happens to be the peak season. January happens to be its coldest month with an average drop up until 46.4°F.