Furnished Apartments in North Beach
North Beach Serviced Apartments for Rent
If you are in North Beach, you are in one of the ten “Great Neighborhoods in America” according to the American Planning Association. Situated in the northeast of the city, just adjacent to Chinatown, this neighborhood is also known as San Francisco’s ‘Little Italy’, the buzzing neighborhood is soaked in Italian culture which draws tourists to its restaurants, cafes, and retro bars. Although a large population of Italian origin still resides here, it’s a mixed bag of other ethnic groups as well. In case you are planning to visit this neighborhood for a weekend or an extended stay, our furnished apartments in North Beach are apt for you. Be it for a short or long duration, our luxurious apartments come with modern amenities which will ensure that you experience a great stay.
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in North Beach SF:
Our serviced apartments in North Beach are packed with modern amenities and luxurious facilities that one could think of. They come with ample spaces for both solo travelers and families. The interiors are crafted with a touch of elegance and a fully equipped kitchen allows you to don the chef’s hat when you’re in no mood to eat outside. Cozy bedrooms, stylish bathrooms, a living room, and free WiFi are some of the features that help ensure that your holidays are well spent.
Where to Stay in North Beach SF
If you are visiting San Francisco for the first time, then it is always advisable to stay in a central location that is well connected to other parts of the city, especially the Downtown and major tourist attractions. Here you would get the vibrant multicultural vibes of the city. This place offers a stunning panoramic view of the San Francisco Bay area and has lots of shopping complexes, art houses, restaurants, and pubs which will keep you hooked to the neighborhood.
Chestnut Street Serviced Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
Claremont Avenue Apartments
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in San francisco
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in North Beach San-Francisco ?
There are over 3 serviced apartments in North Beach San-Francisco with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in North Beach San-Francisco?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in North Beach San-Francisco are Chestnut Street Serviced Apartment. Claremont Avenue Apartments. Stockton Street Serviced Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in North Beach San-Francisco?
Prices start from £105 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in North Beach San-Francisco on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of North Beach San-Francisco offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in North Beach San-Francisco on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of North Beach San-Francisco you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do North Beach San-Francisco serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in North Beach San-Francisco will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a North Beach San-Francisco serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in North Beach San-Francisco.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in North Beach San-Francisco better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in North Beach San-Francisco have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About North Beach SF
North Beach was an actual beach with fisherman wharves, which by the 1800s were covered and warehouses were built during the rise of Industrial America. It was the Italians who then thronged the area in the early 1900s and rebuilt the neighborhood to what it is today.
Here are a few facts about North Beach:
- It had its first lesbian bar in San Francisco and became the hub of the Beatnik subculture in the middle of the 20th century.
- The Coit Tower perched upon Telegraph Hill is an interesting place to visit which will give you a sense of Californian history
- Head to the Grant Av. if you are on a shopping spree, and if you’re more into music clubs, retro bars and nightlife, do not miss out on Broadway.
Weather in North Beach
North Beach enjoys excellent weather throughout the year and just like San Francisco, this neighborhood too has a moderate climate. While Summers are pleasant, they are also crowded. Hence it’s advisable to visit during the spring and fall to avoid the crowd and enjoy the cool weather with clear skies.