Fillmore Pacific Height Apartments
Pacific Heights is an affluent neighborhood of San Francisco, California, which is known for the notable people who reside in the area.
Arguably the best location right off Fillmore, and a few blocks from Union, enjoy the Fillmore Jazz Festival and easily walk to the many cool restaurants, cafes, bars & boutiques. It's a quiet residential area. Driving on the hills of Pacific Heights are breathtaking as the streets are incredibly steep. It doesn’t matter whether you’re here on business or leisure, you’ll find plenty of attractions that will open your eyes to whole new world. From the Golden Gate Bridge to Pier 39 and multiple museums - you won’t want to leave.
CALTRAIN Main Station will get you to the all the great attractions in San Francisco. This will facilitate access to the big city.
- San Francisco International Airport 14 miles
- Oakland International Airport 22 miles
- CALTRAIN MAIN STATION 4 miles
- San Francisco Bus Station 3.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Public Liability Insurance
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
These are elegant and modern corporate apartments in San Francisco that come with all the features needed for you to enjoy a successful stay in the city.
Recently renovated with a brand new kitchen and bathroom, these one bedroom apartments in San Francisco feature a living and dining room combo with wood burning fireplace and direct access to terrace. The bedroom is equipped with walk in closet, plus access to private deck. The apartment is furnished with high end mid-century modern style furniture and decorations, with lots of storage space throughout. One dedicated parking spot in private garage makes this the complete package in one of the city's finest neighborhoods.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.