Furnished Apartments in Pioneer Square
Pioneer Square Serviced Apartments
Located towards the southwest from Downtown Seattle in Washington, Pioneer Square is one of the top choices for travelers owing to its strategic location. It was once the heart of Seattle, with the city founders having initially settled here in 1852. The neighborhood derives its name from the triangular plaza near Yesler Way and First Avenue which was originally called Pioneer Place. Travelers prefer looking for furnished apartments in Pioneer Square owing to the charm of the area, being Seattle’s first neighborhood and also a place with rich history. From Renaissance Revival architectural magnificence to art, buzzing nightlife, eateries and classic boutiques, this neighborhood has something for everyone.
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in Pioneer Square are:
Our furnished apartments in Pioneer Square offer the best amenities and conveniences for all travelers. From complimentary Wi-Fi and fully-equipped kitchens to comfortable beds, you will find everything you need for a memorable stay ahead.
Where to Stay in Pioneer Square
The area is home to several coveted zones which you can consider. These include Alaskan Way Street, S. King Street, 5th Avenue S and the International District. You can consider the area two blocks northwards from Yesler Way and the remainder of Downtown as well. The Pioneer Square-Skid Road Historic District extends suitably beyond the borders and is a great choice for accommodation.
Currently, we don't have any apartment for your selected location visible on the website. However, if you fill in the enquiry form, we can get back to you with options.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Seattle
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Pioneer Square Seattle ?
There are over 31 serviced apartments in Pioneer Square Seattle with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Pioneer Square Seattle?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Pioneer Square Seattle are
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Pioneer Square Seattle?
Prices start from £81 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Pioneer Square Seattle on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Pioneer Square Seattle offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Pioneer Square Seattle on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Pioneer Square Seattle you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Pioneer Square Seattle serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Pioneer Square Seattle will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Pioneer Square Seattle serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Pioneer Square Seattle.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Pioneer Square Seattle better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Pioneer Square Seattle have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Pioneer Square
Pioneer Square draws its name from what was originally called Pioneer Place, the triangular plaza near the corner of Yesler Way and First Avenue. The Pioneer Square-Skid Road Historic District has earned a listing within the National Register of Historic Places.
Here are some interesting facts about Pioneer Square:
- The founders of Seattle settled here first in 1852 and the early structures were wooden. They were burned in the Great Seattle Fire in 1889. By 1890, however, numerous stone and brick buildings were built, many of which remain as examples of Richardsonian Romanesque architecture.
- Henry Yesler chose this site for a lumber mill along Elliott Bay in 1852.
- Yesler Way was known as Mill Street and is the key street through the locality.
- Father Xavier Prefontaine established the first Catholic Church in Seattle here in 1870, named the Church of Our Lady of Good Help. Lou Graham opened the iconic parlor house a couple of decades afterwards right across the street.
- The well-known Sinking Ship garage was built in the 1960s and stands till date. Many buildings were saved by Sam Israel who sold the Union Trust Building to Ralph Anderson, the architect.
- Pioneer Square houses several internet companies, art galleries, sports bars, cafes, bookstores and nightclubs today along with a unit of the famous Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park.
Weather in Pioneer Square
Summers are warm, short and dry in Pioneer Square while winters are cold, cloudy and wet. The best time to visit is between early July and late August.