Studio Apartment Shanghai
Studio Serviced Apartments in Shanghai
Booking a studio apartment is a good decision for those staying for extended durations. Our studio apartment in Shanghai options ensures greater comfort and privacy alike. We offer apartments with the best furnishings and amenities for guests.
Expect enjoyable and comfortable stays with our strategically located serviced apartments in Shanghai. Access public transport facilities and tourist landmarks nearby. Our units are also located near business hubs and other places of interest. We walk the extra mile to ensure a fulfilling experience for you in Shanghai.
Best Studio Serviced Apartments in Shanghai
A seamless experience is waiting for you at our apartments once you step in. With these apartments being all over China, Shanghai attracts travelers the most for all the good reasons. We have a wide range of studio apartments in Shanghai for all kinds of travelers including students, couples, friends, young professionals, business travelers, and even adventurers. Everyone can have a great time at these small yet cozy abodes. These apartments come with a different set of amenities and can be customized according to your comfort zone. Some of the best neighbourhoods in Shanghai where our apartments are located are Nanjing, Jing’an, Changning, Minhang, Pudong, Huangpu, etc.
We have listed out the top 10 studio apartments in Shanghai for you, so have a look at them:
- Nanjing Rd Serviced Apartments
- West Zhijiang Rd Serviced Apartments
- Wulumuqi Rd Apartments
- Daduhe Road Serviced Apartments
- Shenhong Road Serviced Apartments
- Yuan Lu Serviced Apartments
- Tongchuan Road Serviced Apartments
- Julu Road Apartments
- Shikong Business Square Apartments
- Daduhe Road Serviced Apartments
These are only a few of our Shanghai studio apartments that are worth considering. All our apartments offer the best amenities and facilities to guests along with highly strategic locations.
Why Should You Book a Studio Apartment?
Booking our furnished studio apartment in Shanghai is a wise decision indeed! You will benefit from enhanced privacy and comfort during your stay. Our apartments also come with ample space and recreational and entertainment amenities galore. Our studio apartments ensure access to the best amenities and facilities including appliances, free Wi-Fi and a lot more.
You can also expect highly strategic locations in proximity to major business hubs, tourist landmarks and public transport facilities. Our apartments give you room for everyone along with security features for greater peace of mind as well. They make sure that you have a home away from home during your Shanghai trip. You need not worry about maintenance, utility costs, furnishings, service and other aspects. Everything is taken care of by us for ensuring that you have a good time in Shanghai above all else!
Facilities in Our Studio Apartments in Shanghai
Booking a studio apartment in Shanghai means that you get access to the best amenities and facilities on offer. Free Wi-Fi ensures great connectivity while you get flat-screen televisions for enhanced entertainment. Expect fully-equipped kitchens with all vital appliances that you require. You will also appreciate security features available for greater peace of mind.
Comfortable beds and bathroom amenities also ensure enhanced relaxation throughout your stay. Some amenities may be availed at an extra cost. They are subject to provisions within the building itself. They include:
- Concierge services
- Free parking
- Lift access
- Gym access
- Business centre
- Rooftop deck
Showing 1-8 of 44 apartment buildings (43 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
West Zhijiang Road Apartments
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed
West Zhijiang Rd Serviced Apartment featured with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a washing machine. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private
Daduhe Road Apartments
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio
Daduhe Road Apartments are located 15 minutes from Jing'an Temple in Shanghai, you and your group can thoroughly enjoy themselves in Shanghai.
Tongchuan Road Apartments in Pudong
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Tongchuan Road Apartments are artistic loft-style apartments in Shanghai and studios that offer separate living areas fitted with an
Julu Road Apartments
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
The vibrant city of Shanghai is at your fingertips when you book the Julu Road Apartments which are modern and elegantly decorated
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Shanghai
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Shanghai?
There are over 102 serviced apartments in Shanghai with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Shanghai?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Shanghai are Nanjing Road West Suite. West Zhijiang Road Apartments. WuLuMuQi Rd Apartments. Daduhe Road Apartments. Shenhong Road Accommodations.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Shanghai?
Prices start from £999999 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Shanghai on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Shanghai offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Shanghai on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Shanghai you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Shanghai serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Shanghai will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Shanghai serviced apartments?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Shanghai serviced apartments.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartments in Shanghai better than a hotel?
Serviced apartmentsShanghai have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here .
Where Can You Find Our Shanghai Studio Apartments?
Our studio serviced apartment Shanghai options are available in prime and well-connected localities. Some of these destinations include the following:
- West Zhijiang Road – The historic Zhijiang Road runs along the riverside while offering a great fusion of contemporary architecture and historical remnants. The area is home to the Liuhe Pagoda that has been standing for 1,000+ years and counting! You will also find attractions like Hangzhou City Balcony and White Pagoda Park in the locality.
- Nanjing Road – Nanjing Road is a major Shanghai road with its eastern half being a bustling shopping zone. It is one of the busiest shopping zones in the whole world! Nanjing Road has two sections, namely East and West. This is sheer paradise for shoppers!
- Daduhe Road – Daduhe Road is ideal for travelers seeking good connectivity. It directly links to the interchange station upon the Shanghai Metro’s Line 13 and Line 15.
- Julu Road – Another vital commercial cum residential hub, Julu Road is known for its restaurants, stores and cafes. Julu Road is home to numerous historical structures and contemporary establishments alike. The unique character of the area is worth experiencing for sure.
Shanghai Attractions Near Our Studio Apartments
There are several attractions in Shanghai which lie near our studio apartments. They include:
- The Bund – The Bund is a major Shanghai landmark. Lying on the left bank of the promenade along the waterfront, you will find colonial European buildings. Towards the right, you will see modern skyscrapers that now find place on stamps and postcards globally. For the best Bund experience, sunrise is the best time to visit. You will find people practicing Tai Chi and flying kites amidst a peaceful atmosphere.
- Propaganda Poster Art Center – The Propaganda Poster Art Center is a historic art museum. It is ideal for those who do not appreciate conventional historical narratives. Nestled within a basement in an apartment building without a name, this is an eye-opener. It showcases China in the 20th century via posters. The concept itself is unique and interesting.
- Qibao – 8 ancient water towns surround Shanghai, making for a fantastic road journey for tourists. However, if you are pressed for time, simply make it to Qibao. Nestled within the city boundaries, Qibao offers tantalizing street food. It also offers gorgeous canal-side views. Cheap bargains and shopping are other plus points along with Qibao Winery.
- Tiánzǐfáng, Taikang Road – This is one of the best tourist zones worth visiting. You will love the abundance of dining, shopping and crafts here. It is hugely popular with tourists for its attractions and relaxing ambiance. Try the bars and restaurants here while picking up souvenirs alongside.
- Fuxing Park, Huangpu – Fuxing Park is one of Shanghai’s biggest parks and is a quintessential hangout spot with Chinese flavors. Find people dancing, playing cards, writing poetry and enjoying peace in general. Nestled within the French Concession, the park is a tranquil escape from the busy city encircling it. You will find ample greenery here to revitalize your mind and soul.
- Lujiazui Skyline – Lujiazui is the famous financial district in Shanghai. It houses some of the city’s most popular skyscrapers. You will love the concrete jungle showcased here. The elevated skyway is a major delight along with several amazing rooftop bars. This experience is one of a kind!
- M50 – Moganshan 50 is a hip and modern art-themed district along Moganshan Road. This houses some of the best museums and art galleries in Shanghai. Lying in an industrial zone alongside the Suzhou Creek, the M50 is often taken as similar to the 798 Art District in Beijing or SoHo in New York. The graffiti here is simply stunning to say the least!
- Yu Garden, Anren Street – Yu Garden lies near the Shanghai Old Town and its City God Temple. The gardens came up in the classical Chinese landscaping style. The area has several souvenir shops and street food vendors offering tempting delights.
- Caojiadu Flower and Bird Market, Putuo – You will fall in love with the vibrant Caojiadu Flower and Bird Market. The first floor houses exotic outdoor and indoor plants including herbs and succulents galore. There are turtles, birds, fish and other small animals here. The second floor offers interior design solutions while the third floor offers fabulous Chinese wedding supplies. This market is a must-see for all tourists.
- South Bund Fabric Market – The South Bund Fabric Market is where you can pick up the best apparel at low prices. Take your design and ideas here and find three floors packed with master tailors. They will fulfill your vision and get you dressed up glamorously! Several stalls have specialties like coats, suits and even traditional wear. This is another unique experience worth having, if you are staying in Shanghai for an extended duration.
Best Shanghai Restaurants near Our Studio Apartments
There are several acclaimed restaurants in close proximity to our studio apartments. They include the following:
- Ultraviolet – It is the sole three-Michelin starred restaurant in Shanghai and has a novel and experimental dining concept at its core. The experience starts from guests being collected together at a unique meeting zone and then taken to a location which is a secret! It is a room without windows and a long table set for 10 people. You will then embark upon a fabulous meal with uniquely tailored combinations of tastes and flavors. The ambiance is spurred by the pulsating music, wonderful smells and images which are projected onto the joint’s walls. There are 20 courses of sheer culinary excellence including the Truffle Burnt Soup Bread and Pop Rock Oyster.
- Lost Heaven – Lost Heaven lies within the French Concession and is a hidden gem in a manner of speaking! It offers the Yunnan province’s cuisine with emphasis upon mushrooms and spices. The folk-themed décor theme is a major plus point with the food inspired by Burmese, Lao and Thai flavors too. Flowers, cheese and other novel ingredients are also used for dishes. Lost Heaven opened in 2006 and is hugely popular amongst locals.
- M on the Bund – M on the Bund is a reliable dining joint for enjoying sumptuous dishes and mouthwatering cocktails. It is served upon a rooftop with fabulous Lujiazui views. The restaurant launched in 1999 and offers heady dining experiences spearheaded by Aussie restaurateur, Michelle Garnaut. The menu fuses North African, European and Australian dishes galore. The weekend brunches are particularly famous and offer the iconic M Pavlova which is a huge pile of crunchy meringue topped with whipped cream and tropical fruits.
- Jesse Restaurant – Jesse Restaurant is based in the French Concession as well. This tiny yet power packed joint is known for its lovely service and fabulous local grub. Top dishes here include sautéed river shrimps, red braised pork and lion’s head meatballs. This is one of the best places to east in Shanghai by all means!
Studio Apartments for Families
Leisure travelers and families will greatly enjoy staying in our Shanghai studio apartments. Our apartments come with ample room for everyone along with the best appliances. They come with numerous attractions including plush furnishings, comfortable beds and free Wi-Fi.
Enjoy whipping up delicious meals in the comfort of your own well-equipped kitchen. Expect greater peace of mind with the best security features alongside. Enjoy proximity to public transit facilities along with tourist attractions galore. Find the best shopping, dining and entertainment zones near our apartments.
Centrally Located Studio Apartments
Our Shanghai studio apartments are centrally located in close proximity to major business and tourist hubs. They offer connectivity to the Maglev rapid train lines connecting to the International Airport. Access nearby subway lines like the 1, 3, 2, 4, 6, 5, 8, 9, 11 and 10.
You can also access tram networks near our apartments along with innumerable bus lines covering the entire city and its outskirts. The trolley bus system is also accessible from our apartments. It is the oldest one in the world, having operated in Shanghai from 1914 onwards. There are select trolley bus routes that you can check out nearby. Ferry transport options are also at your fingertips. Take rides to Hengsha, Changqing and Chongming if you wish. Access the Pudong New District by ferry as well.