Al Estiqlal St. Apartments
Sharjah is the third largest city in the UAE, forming part of the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area - one of its many popular areas.
The property is located in the prominent neighbourhood of Al Nud Sharjah, which is a great choice for travellers interested in business, shopping and sightseeing. It’s within the close proximity to the King Faisal Mosque, Khalid Lake and Al Montazah Water Park.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED650||AED650||AED650||AED650|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||AED950||AED950||AED950||AED950|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 8.38miles
- Sharjah, King Faisl Rd, Adnoc Petrol Station 1 0.81 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
Elegant and contemporary, you need to stay here to enjoy all the culture and relaxing qualities that the city offers.
These beautiful apartments are self-catering accommodation, offering spacious suites, size ranging from 602 sq. ft. to 861 sq. ft. The apartments feature, comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenette, separate living areas, TV, air conditioning and satellite channels, bathrooms that come with a bath and also free Wi-Fi access. Breakfast and light snacks can also be ordered via the 24/7 room service
The establishment offers an outdoor pool and fitness center as well.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.