The establishment is conveniently located close to shopping, commercial and leisure destinations in both Sharjah and Duba.
Ideally located across the biggest shopping mall in Sharjah, Sahara Centre and a 10-minute drive from prominent dining scenes, cultural landmarks and exciting attractions including Al Mamzar Beach Park, Burj Khalifa and Souks. The apartments are also conveniently situated near Sharjah and Dubai International Airports.
The closest public transport is Al Qiyadah Metro Station.
- Dubai International Airport 5.4miles
- Sharjah International Airport 14.35 miles
- Al Qiyadah Metro Station 3.17 miles
- Al Nahda 1, Burj Al Nahda 2 Bus Station 3.3 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Usb plug sockets
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Come and explore Sharjah, the third largest and third most populous city in the UAE, forming part of the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area.
This beautiful apartment offers guest-friendly services, quality rooms and facilities such as the executive lounge, meeting and events venues, state-of-the-art fitness centre with sauna and spa, indoor swimming pool for adults and kids, international restaurant, lobby café, and a complimentary shuttle service to the beach and major shopping centres.
The apartments come with a dining area and a well-appointed fully equipped kitchen and complimentary wireless Internet access, in-room safe box, electric kettle and more.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.