Sheffield is one of the top destinations of culture in the north of England.
If you are looking for City Centre living then Figtree House couldn't be better positioned for you, situated off the main streets on a cobbled lane, yet only a short stroll from the Cathedral, and the main shopping precinct of Fargate. As you might expect of this central location there are excellent public transport links, including many bus services running through the City and beyond, along with the Supertram with connections to the railway station and Meadowhall.
With some of the City's most popular bars and eateries within close proximity, Figtree House is the ideal base to enjoy all that a City centre lifestyle has to offer.
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 24miles
- Manchester Airport 41 miles
- Sheffield Station 0.6 miles
- Sheffield Interchange 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Sleek and stylish, these serviced apartments in Sheffield come with cosy and homely amenities to make your stay more than perfect.
The apartments are situated right in the heart of Sheffield close to all the amenities, supermarkets, restaurants, the tram stop and the train station, which is only a 10-minute walk away. They are also on a quiet pedestrianised street with no car traffic, providing an ideal environment to relax while also being at the heart of the city centre.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.