Located directly west of Sheffield's city centre, the Devonshire Quarter is half a square mile of cosmopolitan chic.
It is home to a vibrant mix of nationally acclaimed award-winning shops, cafe-bars, restaurants! The unique character of the Devonshire Quarter has been forged over the past decade to create an alternate and happening place to live, shop, wine and dine. Fresh fashion boutiques, independent music stores, design shops and destination bars line the route from the city hall through to the Devonshire Green area.
Overall, the apartments are in the ideal spot to enjoy this cultural city.
- Robin Hood Doncaster Airport 24.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 43.8 miles
- Sheffield Train Station 0.8 miles
- Sheffield Interchange 0.6 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Elegant and contemporary, these serviced apartments are a great option if you're embarking on a journey to Sheffield.
Situated in the heart of Sheffield Centre with excellent access to shops, bars and restaurants, these newly refurbished apartments offer modern yet comfortable accommodation. The contemporary open-plan spaces all come with a fully fitted kitchen featuring an oven, refrigerator and microwave, a large living space and bedrooms with wardrobes and king size beds.
Each one of the apartments come furnished with wall mounted SMART TV's, 'superfast' Wi-Fi and offers a relaxing environment for when you are away from home.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.