The Sinclair Building
Located directly west of Sheffield's city centre, the Sinclair building is located off West St, close to the Devonshire Quarter.
There is a vibrant mix of nationally acclaimed award-winning shops, cafe-bars, restaurants! The unique character of the Devonshire Quarter has been forged over the past decade to create an alternate and happening place to live, shop, wine and dine. Fresh fashion boutiques, independent music stores, design shops and destination bars line the route from the city hall through to the Devonshire Green area.
Overall, the apartments are in the ideal spot to enjoy this cultural city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£165.76||£165.76||£165.76||£165.76||£165.76|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£170.24||£170.24||£170.24||£170.24||£170.24|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Robin Hood Doncaster Airport 24.5miles
- Manchester Airport 43.8 miles
- Sheffield Train Station 0.8 miles
- Meadowhall Interchange 4.6 miles
- Sheffield Interchange 0.6 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and contemporary, these serviced apartments in the centre of Sheffield provide all the comforts of home.
The apartments are modern and spacious located in the award winning Sinclair building. Situated close to the West One complex with a wide selection of restaurants and shops nearby. It is a stones throw from Devonshire Green. The contemporary spaces all come with a fully fitted kitchen featuring an oven, refrigerator and microwave, a large living space and bedrooms with wardrobes and king size beds.
Weekly housekeeping and wifi will be included in the nightly rate.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.