Houhaibin Road Apartments
Conveniently located in the Shekou area of the Nanshan district, these apartments are in a great area in the city.
The Xiangning Art Museum is 3.7 miles away. Happy Valley Theme Park Shenzhen is 3.7 mi from the Residence, while Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center is 8.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, 12 miles away.
- Hong Kong International Airport 12.1miles
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport 13.3 miles
- Shenzhen North Train Station 8.6 miles
- Civic Center Station 6.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Games console: In apartment
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Shenzen is all yours to explore from the heart of these elegant Houhaibin Road serviced apartments which are located in the Nanshan district.
All units are air-conditioned and include a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with kitchenware, a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. A stovetop and kettle are also provided.
The residence also includes a children's playground, a reading room, a fitness centre and a yoga room.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.